Windows 10: When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...

Discus and support When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to fix this issue. I’ve died so many times because of this stupid audio glitch. submitted by /u/jo0stan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jo0stan, Aug 4, 2020.

1. When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...

Is there any way to fix this issue. I’ve died so many times because of this stupid audio glitch.

submitted by /u/jo0stan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jo0stan, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Siape Win User

Game stutters when NOT recording with Xbox app

when I play League of Legends, the game stutters every other seconds, but the FPS shown in the game is normal at 60.

I have tried disabling Xbox Game DVR but the problem still persisted.

It only stops stuttering when I start recording the game via Xbox app.

Does anyone else have this problem or has any suggestions to solving this problem?

Siape, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar only records 15 second game clips

When I record a game clip using xbox game bar, it only records 15 seconds and not 30 despite having it set to record 30 seconds, this happens when I use the Windows key + Alt + G shortcut, or when I manually open game bar and hit record game clip. Anyone
    got any idea how to fix it?

PandaCheese13, Aug 4, 2020
  4. When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...

No sound when recording Xbox 1 game play during Win 10 streaming

So I recently got windows 10 and decided to stream game play from my xbox 1. Everything works great while playing, I have sound and there is not much lag. But when I try to record a game clip or record anything with the xbox app, it creates the video
    with no sound. I checked the settings and the "Record Audio.." tab is on, so not sure why it wont add the audio. Any suggestions out there?

AlexJerome, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my...

1. When I record the last 30 seconds on Xbox game hub when playing fortnite, it just turns my... - Similar Threads - record last seconds

2. My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds: My microphone is not disabled.The mute button is not crossed out.My mic is the default on both my settings and the Xbox Game Bar.My microphone is plugged in properly.I have updated the driver for my microphone.It is on the input, not output.My PC is up to date, so is the Xbox...
  3. My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds: My microphone is not disabled.The mute button is not crossed out.My mic is the default on both my settings and the Xbox Game Bar.My microphone is plugged in properly.My microphone works fine. Works on discord and when recording through X-box game bar.I have noticed, if I...
  4. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  5. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  6. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

7. audio when im playing games such as, fortnite or csgo when im shooting a gun just dies on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio when im playing games such as, fortnite or csgo when im shooting a gun just dies on...: hi, so recently ive tried windows 11 because my friend told me you get way better performance in gaming with it.tho i dont see any difference and also, my sound in game when im shooting a gun for accanple on windows 11 just dies off and doesnt work propperly.does anyone know...
  8. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  9. Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds

Xbox game bar record last 30 seconds: Hello, I've changed settings for xbox game bar to record not last 30 seconds but 3 minutes, but It still records 30 seconds, how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-record-last-30-seconds/5f0bdeda-a3af-4a51-bfe6-5d3cd08b7843
  10. How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How is Windows 10 able to record the last 30 seconds of a game?: Does anyone know how Windows 10 records the last 30 seconds of a game when pressing the specific shortcut (Windows key + Alt + G)? Is this possible thanks to a continuous recording of the game on HDD/SSD or RAM? Thanks in advance....