Windows 10: When I record with gamebar I get static

Discus and support When I record with gamebar I get static in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i record videos with gamebar on windows 10 the video has static that wasn’t their when i recorded i know its not my microphone because it works on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TeddyRig, Jul 10, 2020.

1. TeddyRig Win User

When I record with gamebar I get static

When i record videos with gamebar on windows 10 the video has static that wasn’t their when i recorded i know its not my microphone because it works on other programs and i’ve updated my driver and it doesnt help looking back the first video to have this problem was recorded 8/19/2019 yet a recording from the day before is fine

:)

TeddyRig, Jul 10, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Jul 10, 2020
  3. IcyReaper Win User
    Gamebar not recording all sounds??

So, when I record any games like Phantom Forces or Heroes and Generals using Gamebar, most of the time, it doesn't record the shots when you fire the gun.

Is there a way I can insert a video in here as an example?

IcyReaper, Jul 10, 2020
  4. When I record with gamebar I get static

Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      When I record with gamebar I get static 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

When I record with gamebar I get static

1. When I record with gamebar I get static - Similar Threads - record gamebar static

2. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  3. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  4. Xbox gamebar mutes my mic when I record with audio set to record all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar mutes my mic when I record with audio set to record all: I have read someone else's question having the exact same problem from back in 2021 on windows 10 here but I have tried what was suggested in the thread and had no success. looking at my recordings it seems like the problem started on December 19th 2022 because I have 2...
  5. Xbox gamebar mutes my mic when I record with audio set to record all

Xbox gamebar mutes my mic when I record with audio set to record all: I have read someone else's question having the exact same problem from back in 2021 on windows 10 here but I have tried what was suggested in the thread and had no success. looking at my recordings it seems like the problem started on December 19th 2022 because I have 2...
  6. Recording Microphone Static

Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  7. Xbox gamebar when recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar when recording: Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar-when-recording/d2a3fcbe-1d58-4b5e-8935-c797b7d8bae7
  8. Recording issue in GameBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording issue in GameBar: Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this? ***Original Title: Game bar***...
  9. Gamebar Recording doesnt stop Recording when i press stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording doesnt stop Recording when i press stop: when stop button is pressed the recording doesnt stop.Hence when i end task game bar the recording is lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-recording-doesnt-stop-recording-when-i/4e565019-96a8-42fc-a0ed-6e3b379d9ca3
  10. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...