Windows 10: When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to...

Discus and support When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to get right audio drivers, and trouble shooting says no audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeraldKamens, Jun 30, 2020.

1. When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to...

When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to get right audio drivers, and trouble shooting says no audio devices are connected

:)

GeraldKamens, Jun 30, 2020

2. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Jun 30, 2020
  3. I can't figure this out?

I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder,

has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files,

with, this week, last month, yesterday, recent, etc . . .

What I want is just a list, without the lines . . . I went to view, tried small icons, large icons? But the separating lines are

still there? I'm a real geek, but I can't figure this one out ? Ha . . . I'll be watching this Forum and hope someone, anyone

will have the instructions, on how I can get rid of those lines . . . Thanks for reading this posting . . .

Jerry . . . Kansas City, Missouri

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 30, 2020
  4. When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to...

Cannot figure out how to get Win. 10. I was installing but had to quite

Cannot figure out how to get Win. 10. I was installing but had to quite and now I can't locate it. I am running
    Win 8, and didn't put the Download win 10 on a DVD. wish I had now it won't download again. I can't even figure out how to reserve it. Help please.

LY

LydiaJohnson, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to...

1. When I reinstalled Windows 10, my laptop no longer had sound.. I can't figure out how to... - Similar Threads - reinstalled laptop longer

2. How do I figure this out? I've read the sidebar and thread but, I still can't figure out...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I figure this out? I've read the sidebar and thread but, I still can't figure out...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvsr3e/how_do_i_figure_this_out_ive_read_the_sidebar_and/
  3. How do I figure this out? I've read the sidebar and thread but, I still can't figure out...

How do I figure this out? I've read the sidebar and thread but, I still can't figure out...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvs8kn/how_do_i_figure_this_out_ive_read_the_sidebar_and/
  4. I have a problem and I can't figure out why

I have a problem and I can't figure out why: I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up in windowed, my screens just as fine. I think I may have messed with something that I can't think of right now but it will be...
  5. I can't figure out how to set up my headphones with my PC.

I can't figure out how to set up my headphones with my PC.: I'm using Windows 10, occasionally Realtek HD Audio Manager will show up but none of the settings make sense to me. I have what looks to be two headphone jacks side by side. There's no color around them. In the back, the empty spots with colors around them have grey, black,...
  6. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...
  7. my screen is too dark and I can't figure out how to change it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my screen is too dark and I can't figure out how to change it: my screen is too dark. I cant figure out how to change it. I tried going to device manager and I don't have a slide to change the brightness like it says to...
  8. Redirecting addon that I can't detect or figure out how to uninstall

in Browsers and Email
    Redirecting addon that I can't detect or figure out how to uninstall: I'm sorry if this seems like a total newbie question but I can't figure out if this is a Windows 10 thing or something that's gotten under my radar and is a bit more sinister - everytime I start up a browser, Firefox or Chrome, I get this page Dropbox - Screenshot 2015-12-23...
  9. I can't seem to figure out snap assit

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't seem to figure out snap assit: Did I miss something or did the windows snap feature miss to first build. The feature is not functioning on my laptop. 1980
  10. bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bought new laptop and i can't figure out how to use headphones win10: hello So I bought a new laptop and I cant get sound to play through the headphone jack. I have watched a ton of videos about accessing audio playback but when I go into audio playback it only gives me the option to for speakers. sooooo any advice that doesn't involve me...