Windows 10: when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

Discus and support when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LindaCrawford3, Oct 13, 2021.

1. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again

:)

LindaCrawford3, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Oct 13, 2021
  3. User Profiles not uploading at Start

Hi Ernie,

Your computer might have experience a fresh start when the upgrade occurred last December 16, 2017, and the user profiles on it got affected as well. However, let us not jump into any conclusions yet until we isolated your concern. Let's see if we'll be
    able to recover the missing user profile using a command line in command prompt.

• Open CMD as Administrator.
    • Enter this command "net localgroup “Administrators” [Computer Name][Missing User] /add".
    • Once done, restart your computer.

You may also check if you'll see the missing user profile/s in Local User and Groups manager. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows + R on your keyboard, then type in lusrmgr.msc.
    • Click on Users, then check if the missing user profile is on the right pane.

Let us know if the above steps worked.

Carlos Tin, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

1. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up - Similar Threads - restart computer unauthorized

2. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  3. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  4. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  5. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  6. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  7. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  8. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts: I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the way I want it to be?Ruth...
  9. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  10. When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....: Every time my Windows 10 PC restarts I get a message saying. "The Password or user name is incorrect. Please try again." I've set the computer to not require a PW on start up, but that is apparently ignored. I then must enter my password and the computer is fine. To make...