Windows 10: when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

Discus and support when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaCrawford3, Oct 13, 2021.

1. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again

:)

LindaCrawford3, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

1. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up - Similar Threads - restart computer unauthorized

2. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  3. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  4. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  5. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  6. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  7. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  8. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts: I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the way I want it to be?Ruth...
  9. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  10. When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....: Every time my Windows 10 PC restarts I get a message saying. "The Password or user name is incorrect. Please try again." I've set the computer to not require a PW on start up, but that is apparently ignored. I then must enter my password and the computer is fine. To make...