Windows 10: When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

Discus and support When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Normally if I power on my PC it loads normally but when I restart it, it goes to the BIOS menu and there I can't see my SSD only hard drive is shown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anuraag Bakshi, May 15, 2024.

1. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

Normally if I power on my PC it loads normally but when I restart it, it goes to the BIOS menu and there I can't see my SSD only hard drive is shown. Even if I press save & Exit it reloads to the BIOS menu. Only I can do is turn off my PC and again turn it on. Then it loads normally.

:)

Anuraag Bakshi, May 15, 2024
  2. PenPusher Win User

Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios. As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink - - - Updated - - - Use USB 1.1/2.0 port
    When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu 371001d1657727421t-stuck-bios-custom-pc-quick-re-build-ques-screenshot-2022-07-13-164540.png

PenPusher, May 15, 2024
  3. Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, May 15, 2024
  4. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 15, 2024
Thema:

When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

1. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu - Similar Threads - restart stucks BIOS

2. PC stuck on bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on bios: Hi everyone,I have am old pc i office, Intel core 2 Duo E8400. It was working fine till last week. The problem occured in the very first place was freezing upon windows start. It worked perfectly till os start however, after entering password and logging into windows it...
  3. PC stuck on bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on bios: Hi everyone,I have am old pc i office, Intel core 2 Duo E8400. It was working fine till last week. The problem occured in the very first place was freezing upon windows start. It worked perfectly till os start however, after entering password and logging into windows it...
  4. I had to restart my PC by clicking the restart button in the start menu when a game in...

I had to restart my PC by clicking the restart button in the start menu when a game in...: So, I was playing Rocket League and when I was done playing a match it froze and nothing responded so on my second monitor, I clicked on the start Menu and restarted the PC, but I am Wondering did it break anything simply curious....
  5. When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu

When I restart my PC it stucks at BIOS menu: Normally if I power on my PC it loads normally but when I restart it, it goes to the BIOS menu and there I can't see my SSD only hard drive is shown. Even if I press save & Exit it reloads to the BIOS menu. Only I can do is turn off my PC and again turn it on. Then it loads...
  6. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...: When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens with an operating system then when i choose the windows 10 vol 3 it keeps on restarting. And when i choose change default or choose other options its says there is bo administrator found...
  7. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...: When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens with an operating system then when i choose the windows 10 vol 3 it keeps on restarting. And when i choose change default or choose other options its says there is bo administrator found...
  8. When i was resetting my pc it was stuck on 9% for an hour when i restarted my pc it opens...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My update is stuck at pending restart, when I press the restart now button my PC restarts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My update is stuck at pending restart, when I press the restart now button my PC restarts...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/areT33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr9j5b/my_update_is_stuck_at_pending_restart_when_i/
  10. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.: Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again. Heres how to get the update: 1. Make sure your pc is pugged in. 2. If this pc uses wifi, select next to follow instructions to connect to a...