Windows 10: When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy

Discus and support When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy and sometimes freezes. After about 30sec it goes black and doesn't come on. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NicholasMensch, Aug 18, 2019.

1. When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy

When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy and sometimes freezes. After about 30sec it goes black and doesn't come on. Can someone explain whats going one?

:)

NicholasMensch, Aug 18, 2019
  2. cpmusic Win User

Choppy video, all sources, 2 different PCs (long post)

The video problem persists. My ISP sent a new modem, but it made no difference on streaming video, so the problem must be somewhere in the computer. I just can't figure where. This is driving me crazy, because I can't watch any video on either computer because the choppy playback is too distracting.

I thought for a moment that the problem may be with the SATA driver or controller, as my Device Manager shows only the following, and if I'm not mistaken I'm supposed to see channels listed as well.

When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy [​IMG]

But I just checked a video I recorded on my standalone recorder on a USB 3.0 flash drive, and it's choppy, too.

Doesn't anyone have any suggestions?

cpmusic, Aug 18, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 18, 2019
  4. SlipSlice Win User

When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy

1. When I restart my pc it takes a long time and the circle gets choppy - Similar Threads - restart takes long

2. Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart computer and I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart computer and I get a BSOD: Community Support,Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart a computer running Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and get a BSOD eventually after waiting around 6 minutes! The error screen says basically, Stop Code: "Driver Power State Failure." It is now taking around 11 minutes to...
  3. Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart computer and I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart computer and I get a BSOD: Community Support,Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart a computer running Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and get a BSOD eventually after waiting around 6 minutes! The error screen says basically, Stop Code: "Driver Power State Failure." It is now taking around 11 minutes to...
  4. Recently, It is taking a long time to Restart computer and I get a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  6. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  7. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC takes a long time to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC takes a long time to restart?: Basically if I use the Restart option it takes a long time for my PC to restart, the keyboard and screen will go off as they should, but instead of kicking back in straight away, they will take about a minute before they come back on and then windows instantly loads. I have...
  9. My pc takes long time to restart.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc takes long time to restart.: My pc takes longer time to restart. It also takes longer time to start. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-takes-long-time-to-restart/424f0cf5-d9f8-4b88-b542-23325ec65d4d
  10. Restarting pc takes too long!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarting pc takes too long!: Hello, i am using Windows 10 Pro x64. Since i installed Windows, restart is way too slow. But now it is even worse. It takes almost 20 seconds sometimes. I tried to disable something, which has to do with system saving state image and hibernation and to disable automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc choppy after on for a few hours

2. computer gets choppy after a few hours