Windows 10: When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my...

Discus and support When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous-user2000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anonymous-user2000, Aug 6, 2020.

1. When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my...

/u/Anonymous-user2000, Aug 6, 2020

2. I cant set my resolution above 1024x768 please help!

Hello everyone!
    So i have a problem with my desktop resolution. my monitor is Samsung S22D300 and it worked fine until now, you see when i turned him on today i realise that my resolution got low and when i checked it i saw that it was set on 1024x768 i always used 1920x1080 but i cant understand how could it go down by itself, i updated my drivers and everything and still no result. now the strangest part is when im trying to restart my pc my monitor goes black and then my power button flickering blue lights and wont turn on(i mean that the screen goes black and stay that way)i tried to use different HDMI cables but it still the same results. when i connected my pc to my smart tv the resolution were fine it was set on 1920x1080 but on this monitor its on 1024x768 my monitor is a couple month old so i cant understand whats the problem?
    Thanks for answering!
    (Sorry for my bad English and punctuation marks im not from America)

TheOpossum, Aug 6, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Aug 6, 2020
  4. When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my...

When I Click On A Game It Goes To A Black Screen Then Back To My Desktop.

I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Anyways I have steam and I downloaded BO3 Beta and when ever I click on the game it goes to black for a couple seconds then It just goes back to my desktop. And whenever I launch the game its just on my desktop and when I
    click on it it does what I just said. If you you see this please help me Thank You

jacobniemiec, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my...

1. When i restart my pc My desktop goes back to its old Settings?. I cant seem to keep my... - Similar Threads - restart desktop goes

2. my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it: my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-flickering-when-i-turn-it-on-but/da70d033-10dd-4ec2-8273-8b3d4d3f3915
  3. my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it: my laptop keeps flickering when i turn it on but it goes away when i restarted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-flickering-when-i-turn-it-on-but/da70d033-10dd-4ec2-8273-8b3d4d3f3915
  4. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  5. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  6. My PC keeps restarting on its own

7. When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state: Hi, I recently updated to windows 11, and every time I hit reset my pc goes to default mode, I don't know why this is happening.It dosen't get this way when I turn the computer on and off ; only for the "reset" button. Every config that I previously do is setted by default....
  8. When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state

When I restart my computer, it goes back to factory state: Hi, I recently updated to windows 11, and every time I hit reset my pc goes to default mode, I don't know why this is happening.It dosen't get this way when I turn the computer on and off ; only for the "reset" button. Every config that I previously do is setted by default....
  9. My pc is keeping restarting and i cant login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc is keeping restarting and i cant login: Last night i downloaded a theme then tihs happens. I don't know why.So please someone helps me .if you want the hole video contact me here +212665822342 this is my whatsapp number.[IMG]...
  10. My PC Keeps Restarting its self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Keeps Restarting its self: I have a Gaming PC and I clicked for restart it back to when I had it last night as someone was going buy it but now I'm stuck on installing 64% on the windows then it shows that then the PC restarts its self anyone got any clue on how fix this submitted by...