Windows 10: When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin.

Discus and support When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i shutdown and turn in or when restarting windows automaticaly sends some files to trash by it self. does anyone knows what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TiagoTeixeira4, Apr 19, 2021.

1. When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin.

when i shutdown and turn in or when restarting windows automaticaly sends some files to trash by it self. does anyone knows what to do?

:)

TiagoTeixeira4, Apr 19, 2021

2. Trash Bin Disappearence

I tried your suggestion and it did not work right away. However, I kept at it and the trash bin finally appeared. I cannot tell you exactly what I did. Trash bin is back.

thanks

Care Valkanas, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Trash Bin

Can't find my Trash Bin anywhere ! Windows 10 -PC.

Don Carmean, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Dispalor Win User

When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin.

changing file size for trash bin recycling in Win10

Hi all,

the trash bin (or recycle bin? Sorry, I dont have the english version) takes files up to a certain size. Everything above that size is automatically deleted without being recycled. For example, you delete a 10MB-PDF and it disappears into the trash bin. If you delete instead a 1GB-Movie, it is deleted without going into the trash bin. Inlcuding a window "this file is too big for the trash bin, it will be deleted instantly" (or whatever that message is on an english windows).

That is fine. But the filze size must be changed on my system. How do I do that? On my system the trash bin takes only files up to 40MB, which is way to small for my taste. This is NOT about changing the size of the trash bin.

Dispalor, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin.

1. When i restart my pc windows send files and games to trash bin. - Similar Threads - restart send files

2. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  3. PRE-TRASH & Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PRE-TRASH & Recycle Bin: Hello y'all. So a few years ago while i was helping at an it dept I saw that in every desktop of every computer there was a PRE-TRASH Recycle Bin next to the real Recycle bin. the way it worked was that every file you "deleted" went into the pre trash one and, from there, you...
  4. Remove desktop trash bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove desktop trash bin: Is there some way to remove the trash bin from the desktop and add a shortcut of it to quick access? submitted by /u/Sir_Axolot12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip4urv/remove_desktop_trash_bin/
  5. PC restarts when I send a print job to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC restarts when I send a print job to my printer: hi , I recently upgraded to Window 10 Ver 1903 from Window 7 entreprise , and everything seems to work except for one annoying thing. I have a network printer and when I send a print job from the network share file to my printer the computer restarts automatically, and the...
  6. trash bin

trash bin: I'm using outlook to read my emails from GoDaddy. Once i delete my emails they do not go to the trash bin. I cant find where they go. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/c60f37d3-4cc5-4822-bafa-dffb8b392df4
  7. Trash Bin

Trash Bin: Can't find my Trash Bin anywhere ! Windows 10 -PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/adc5bb47-d541-4305-aef1-173560680b14
  8. trash bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trash bin: ?? I can not find it on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash/d62b3ed6-a5ff-4a24-92ce-3f4dec75ed03"
  9. changing file size for trash bin recycling in Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    changing file size for trash bin recycling in Win10: Hi all, the trash bin (or recycle bin? Sorry, I dont have the english version) takes files up to a certain size. Everything above that size is automatically deleted without being recycled. For example, you delete a 10MB-PDF and it disappears into the trash bin. If you delete...
  10. changing file size for trash bin recycling in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    changing file size for trash bin recycling in Win10: Hi all, the trash bin (or recycle bin? Sorry, I dont have the english version) takes files up to a certain size. Everything above that size is automatically deleted without being recycled. For example, you delete a 10MB-PDF and it disappears into the trash bin. If you delete...