Windows 10: when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple...

Discus and support when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple of minutes, explorer crashes. Have tried sfc scannow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DuncanSouter, Dec 15, 2018.

1. when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple...

when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple of minutes, explorer crashes.

Have tried sfc scannow, mbytes, windows defender, Norton etc. Only an issue with jpegs.

Can double click a jpeg and it opens fine. photos app in general is very slow and clunky. Have reinstalled a few times

:)

DuncanSouter, Dec 15, 2018

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 15, 2018
  4. when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple...

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple...

1. when I right click a jpeg, get blue circle then after a a few seconds, sometimes a couple... - Similar Threads - right click jpeg

2. Right click gets frozen for a couple of seconds after the system is idle for some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click gets frozen for a couple of seconds after the system is idle for some time: Hey all,so i have a bit of an issuenot sure if its just me or windows 11 in general.So i used windows 11 for a little bit over a month and i had some weird issue.Its basically happens when i leave the pc at idle for a while,for example letting the pc download a game or just...
  3. Right click gets frozen for a couple of seconds after the system is idle for some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click gets frozen for a couple of seconds after the system is idle for some time: Hey all,so i have a bit of an issuenot sure if its just me or windows 11 in general.So i used windows 11 for a little bit over a month and i had some weird issue.Its basically happens when i leave the pc at idle for a while,for example letting the pc download a game or just...
  4. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  5. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  6. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  8. My right click sometimes left clicks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b
  9. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  10. Blue Circle on Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Circle on Right Click: Ok so this isn't a big issue but it's driving me nuts. I run the latest version of Windows 10 64 Bit. I have 4 disks in my computer. 3 SSDs and 1 HDD. Every time I log in I can right click anywhere I want with no issue. But if I choose to right the HDD under my computer I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i click on an i i get a blue circle and nothng will open

2. get blue circle when i right click 2019