Windows 10: When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

Discus and support When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Travis W. Bell Student, Jan 24, 2023.

1. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried turning off firewalls I have tried. The only thing I haven't done is erase the data on my computer and go back to Windows 10 where I could access this menu. I would really like it if there were another option.

:)

Travis W. Bell Student, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Start Menu item - Right-Click>Properties>Shortcut key

In Window 7 and earlier versions, one could right-click an item in the start menu, select properties and access the shortcut tab. Therein lay the Short key field, which I used a lot for creating custom key combinations, eg CTL+ALT+N for Notepad++ or CTL+ALT+P for Paint.NET.

In Windows 10, the start menu seems to treat all items as Apps and right-click brings up a minimal menu, which doesn't include properties.

Ideas/suggestions please for creating customer key-combo shortcuts to programs or getting back the functionality of Windows 7 start menu Right-Click>Properties>Shortcut key.

LooseCannon, Jan 24, 2023
  4. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

Right click function of an application

Hello

After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent.

Also if i take the pointer slightly towards right of the menu it shows the drop down menu options but not fully transparent that is it is not overwriting over the list of options after the 1st right click on an application of taskbar.

Please solve the problem and give necessary suggestions.

Thank you and regards

Sumit Mondal, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

1. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are... - Similar Threads - right click application

2. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...: A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried...
  3. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  4. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  5. Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar: Can't find Properties when I right click on Task bar. Hi my VPN Provider is trying to help me keep their app icon to display correctly in system tray, they ask me to right click on Taskbar, and go to Properties,but it is not showing,will attach,operating system,new monitor...
  6. White boxes for right click menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for right click menus?: http://puu.sh/jjjOl/869ebbd62a.png The bottom right box is me right clicking the Speakers or Network icons. I can click in it and it still works but it's just annoying knowing that it's not working properly. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps a solution for it? 10411
  7. Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable

in Windows 10 Support
    Properties Menus and Device Properties menus unusable: Hi guys, first-timer here. I ran into this issue when I attempted to change the album names of multiple files simultaneously. The properties window that showed up was massively wide - I can't resize it, read the text on the buttons, or even drag to the far end of it. The...
  8. No properties on right click

in Windows 10 Support
    No properties on right click: Windows 10 My windows desktop has become strange. right clicking on my taskbar do not show properties. Any window opens maximized without the option to restore or minimize. Menu button missing on the taskbar but exists as an icon on the desktop. The leftmost icon on the...
  9. No results when I click properties

in Windows 10 Support
    No results when I click properties: When I right click and then click Properties, the box just goes away and nothing comes up. I have a .chm file that won't open in Win10, Research shows I should click unblock in properties to get it to work. I can't get to properties to do this. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64...
  10. No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar: I have a clean install of build 14332 No properties menu item when I right click the Taskbar. How can I get to the properties screen? [img] This is the menu I am trying to get to (image from the web not my PC) [img] 51030