Windows 10: When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...

Discus and support When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello friends! Recently, I got a problem with Windows 10 that I found the solution after searching and testing everything. I will put the solution here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HamidSeyed, Nov 30, 2018.

1. When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...

Hello friends! Recently, I got a problem with Windows 10 that I found the solution after searching and testing everything. I will put the solution here to help solve the same problem for others. When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and... :D

These were my problems:

1 - When I right click on navigation/left pane in "This PC" window, the window closes and throw me into the desktop.

2- When I Copy/Paste something suddenly all windows close and throw me into the desktop.

3- When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and desktop resets.

Well, based on my experience, these problems and similar to them are because of some software that you installed on windows 10 which interfere with windows 10 functions. I don't know why! this is what it is When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and... ;). In my case, "AnyToIso" and "Coolutils Total Audio Converter". All I want to say is that do not install any additional software.Just install the ones you really need them and you won't be faced with any problem. I hope so!When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and... ;)

:)

HamidSeyed, Nov 30, 2018

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 30, 2018
  3. The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 30, 2018
  4. rbarr110 Win User

When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...

Slow mouse cursor desktop only, any other app normal

I just purchased this laptop for my wife, Dell Inspiron 15 i7559

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i7559-5012GRY Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Opened up box, updated all drivers etc. and for whatever reason the mouse cursor on the desktop moves really slow and on screen movement is way behind the trackpad finger movements. If I have an app open, internet browser, any app, the mouse pointer behaves normal. If the app is snapped to half the screen, mouse pointer is fine over half with the open app, but slow on the desktop half.

When I boot up, the mouse behaves fine for about 10 seconds until all drivers/startup apps load, then it goes back to a crawl.

Any suggestions?

i7 6700, nvidia 960m paired with Intel 520 i think, 8 GB ram

rbarr110, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...

1. When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and... - Similar Threads - right click app

2. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  3. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  4. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  5. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  6. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

7. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes: When I try to right click on my desktop to create another folder it takes ages or it crashes when I right click multiple times...I already tried to delete the registers, do recovery, even formatted my whole pc and when I entered after the wipe I had the same problem as...
  8. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes: When I try to right click on my desktop to create another folder it takes ages or it crashes when I right click multiple times...I already tried to delete the registers, do recovery, even formatted my whole pc and when I entered after the wipe I had the same problem as...
  9. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

10. Slow right click on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow right click on Desktop: [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too? https://i.redd.it/9v8ctr03k2b41.gif submitted by /u/GuilhermeGarm [link] [comments]...