Windows 10: When i right click on my windows home screen the cursor starts loading and is stuck and i...

Discus and support When i right click on my windows home screen the cursor starts loading and is stuck and i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a acer helios 300 laptop with windows 10 when i right click on windows home screen it shows loading cursor and cannot access any home screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yash c, Apr 13, 2019.

1. yash c Win User

When i right click on my windows home screen the cursor starts loading and is stuck and i...

I have a acer helios 300 laptop with windows 10 when i right click on windows home screen it shows loading cursor and cannot access any home screen shortcuts or icons and it remains the same.

but i can access windows function and operate the system the cursor moves and work with all other folders , file and application but does not work on home screen

:)

yash c, Apr 13, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 13, 2019
  3. JaredzzC Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Hi,

I locked my computer before I went away for a couple of days and came back to a black screen with only the mouse cursor visible.
    Every time I try to start the computer, it will go through the initial startup sequence of displaying the manufacture's logo for the motherboard and then it will say 'Starting Windows' After which point it will just display a black screen with only the mouse cursor visible.

I can access the motherboard's features absolutely fine and the options such as safe mode, start windows normally etc are available.

I've tried:
    Startup Repair - No problems.
    Windows Recovery Diagnostic Tool - No problems.
    Chkdsk - No problems found.
    There are no dates available for System Restore.
    It won't start in safe mode. It runs through the loading then same result as before, only the cursor visible.

As a last attempt I cleared the CMOS, but with the same outcome as before.

I thought it could perhaps be GPU related, but it doesn't seem so.
    I have 2 GPUs, both R9 290. They were both working absolutely fine before I left - no problems whatsoever.
    I have tried them each one by one but they produce the same result individually ( after 'starting windows' a black screen with only the mouse cursor appears).

Specs can be found in my 'system specs' section.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

JaredzzC, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Adiluddin Win User

When i right click on my windows home screen the cursor starts loading and is stuck and i...

win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. When i right click on my windows home screen the cursor starts loading and is stuck and i... - Similar Threads - right click home

2. Screen turns white when i right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen turns white when i right click: Hello I have the problem that when i right click on my windows 10 the screen turns white and the mouse turns into the loading symbol how can i fix that...
  3. Screen turns white when i right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turns white when i right click: Hello I have the problem that when i right click on my windows 10 the screen turns white and the mouse turns into the loading symbol how can i fix that...
  4. Screen turns white when i right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  6. Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click on mouse, mouse cursor animation stuck: Hello everyone, I installed csgo and I had to change screen to full screen instead of "windowed". After I did that I tried to go to desktop where I could change some settings about displaying black bars. When I tried right click on mouse, the loading animation just got...
  7. Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.: When i want to open files from downloads, it puts me a loading cursor and the app just freezes. I have tried to end the task and i have restarted my computer multiple times to make it work so I can open my files, and it still doesn't work. The file app just freezes and...
  8. I can't move my cursor, but I can left click and right click.

I can't move my cursor, but I can left click and right click.: Hello! I got a Glorious Model O from PCGamingRace about 2-3 weeks ago, and everything worked fine until today. I was playing and suddenly, my mouse disconnected, the RGB lights went off, and I heard the Windows sound that plays when you unplug a USB device from your...
  9. Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.: My parents recently gave me a completely reset PC, and once I was able to set it up, I right clicked and the blue loading cursor appeared and wouldn't go away. When I drag the cursor onto an app or browser, the cursor will go back to default, but when I move it back to the...
  10. Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen: So I started my computer like usual with no updates before shutting it down previously. When turning on It had a blue windows logo and white dots rotating on my screen before switching to a screen of the same thing but without the windows logo. I tried holding shift when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cursor stuck on right click

2. when i right click on windows home screen it gets stuck

3. right click on laptop screen load