Windows 10: When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

Discus and support When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. It is treated only if you transfer this exe file to the desktop and click on it there. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GA A, Feb 21, 2023.

1. GA A Win User

When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. It is treated only if you transfer this exe file to the desktop and click on it there. After that, the error disappears for a while. What to do?error log in windows journal- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2023-02-21T21:37:11.8680349Z EventRecordID 23376 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 19888 [ ThreadID] 0 Channel Application Computer

:)

Thema:

When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

1. When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. - Similar Threads - right click exe

2. When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.: When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. It is treated only if you transfer this exe file to the desktop and click on it there. After that, the error disappears for a while. What to do?error log in windows journal- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error -...
  3. file explorer crashes when i right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer crashes when i right click: When I right click on a drive in file explorer it closes all windows. Its very annoying. I would prefer to go back to windows 10 right click as a lot of the things i do now require me to do the extra step of right clicking and then going to more options....
  4. file explorer crashes when i right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer crashes when i right click: When I right click on a drive in file explorer it closes all windows. Its very annoying. I would prefer to go back to windows 10 right click as a lot of the things i do now require me to do the extra step of right clicking and then going to more options....
  5. File Explorer crashes when I right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashes when I right click: Hello,Everytime I rightclick a document in the File Explorer is crashes the program and soft resets my laptop. Its fine when I click a file. I have had this for a while now, even before Windows 11 was out and, as fa as I know, it isn't because of a virus. I haven't downloaded...
  6. File Explorer crashes when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer crashes when I right click: Hello,Everytime I rightclick a document in the File Explorer is crashes the program and soft resets my laptop. Its fine when I click a file. I have had this for a while now, even before Windows 11 was out and, as fa as I know, it isn't because of a virus. I haven't downloaded...
  7. File Explorer crashes when I right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File Explorer Crashes When Right Clicking

File Explorer Crashes When Right Clicking: Long story short, whenever I try to rick click a file, File Explorer crashes. This doesn't happen with folders, and it doesn't happen on the desktop. File Explorer also crashes when I try to move a file by dragging it, and it also sometimes crashes when I go into a folder,...
  9. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  10. file explorer crashes when i right click

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer crashes when i right click: This is the first issue i have had with windows 10 ever since installing it in august. Ever since yesterday whenever i click on a file in the file explorer window it will gray out and stop working. Unlike the average hang this one will stay grayed out for about 5 to 10...