Windows 10: when i right click pc refreshes/restarts

Discus and support when i right click pc refreshes/restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I'm medardo, Recently i had this problem about when i right click certain folders or documents from the guei/explorer it refreshes any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by medardomolina, Aug 27, 2020.

1. when i right click pc refreshes/restarts

hi I'm medardo,

Recently i had this problem about when i right click certain folders or documents from the guei/explorer it refreshes any help?

:)

medardomolina, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

when i right click pc refreshes/restarts [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

when i right click pc refreshes/restarts [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 27, 2020
  4. when i right click pc refreshes/restarts

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

when i right click pc refreshes/restarts

1. when i right click pc refreshes/restarts - Similar Threads - right click refreshes

2. Explore restarts when right-clicking the list on the left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explore restarts when right-clicking the list on the left: HelloI am facing problem when right click on folder list on left side of explorer, when right click and select anything, like "open new window", properties",... Explorer will restart. when right click after 10 seconds explorer will restart...
  3. Explore restarts when right-clicking the list on the left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explore restarts when right-clicking the list on the left: HelloI am facing problem when right click on folder list on left side of explorer, when right click and select anything, like "open new window", properties",... Explorer will restart. when right click after 10 seconds explorer will restart...
  4. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  5. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!: I am on my desktop and whenever I left or right-click on my home screen, my screen goes white for a second and goes back to normal like a refresh I guess and I then can't access my context menu at all.It is hard to explain as I have never gone through something like this...
  6. Desktop refresh when I try to left or right click!

7. Windows 10 refreshes desktop when I right-click and select "New".

Windows 10 refreshes desktop when I right-click and select "New".: I currently have a problem with Windows 10 fully updated. When I wish to create a new shortcut, or a new directory on the desktop, I right click on the desktop, and then click on the "New" item. I have done this since Windows 1.3 in 1984.However, as soon as I do that, Windows...
  8. Windows 10 refreshes desktop when I right-click and select "New".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 refreshes desktop when I right-click and select "New".: I currently have a problem with Windows 10 fully updated. When I wish to create a new shortcut, or a new directory on the desktop, I right click on the desktop, and then click on the "New" item. I have done this since Windows 1.3 in 1984.However, as soon as I do that, Windows...
  9. Windows 10 refreshes desktop when I right-click and select "New".

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10. Unable to Refresh F5/Right click<Refresh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to Refresh F5/Right click<Refresh: Hey, I just resetted my Laptop. I kept the personal files and just removed all the apps. The laptop is really smooth now except for refreshing. Everytime I try to refresh... The Blue circle of busyness comes on and stays for a longgggg time. I can click Start, I can...