Windows 10: when i right click with my mouse something weird happens

Discus and support when i right click with my mouse something weird happens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I right click with my mouse I get a black screen and then I get a long refresh. some of my apps close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SoJustWtf, Jan 8, 2020.

1. SoJustWtf Win User

when i right click with my mouse something weird happens

when I right click with my mouse I get a black screen and then I get a long refresh. some of my apps close

:)

SoJustWtf, Jan 8, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Weird locking up and mouse issues

Hi,

Thank you for replying us & sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

Try update the Mouse driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Mouse.

• Right on the Mouse
      driver and click on Update driver software.

Also, try to search for the drivers from Manufacturer's website and install them in the compatibility mode.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

• Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Mouse sensitivity changed by itself. It feels weird, incosistant, like it's on ice.

Hi,

We see that you are having issues with the sensitivity of your mouse. Is the Enhance pointer precision in your PC enabled? If not, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Mouse in the Search bar.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
    • Click on the Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps provided below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. when i right click with my mouse something weird happens - Similar Threads - right click mouse

2. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  3. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  4. This happens when I click something in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens when I click something in File Explorer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Strange_Dark_5070 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8tcul/this_happens_when_i_click_something_in_file/
  5. My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop?: I recently restore all the settings on my windows 10. Deleted all personal files and apps. Set to default. When the PC is set up. I usually like to right click the desktop and refresh it to make sure the PC is good to go. But after i restored my PC, and right click on the...
  6. Something happen to my pc, it's been weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happen to my pc, it's been weird: Hello Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some problems with my Pc while playing Blu-ray movies. First things first, back on February 2020, I update windows 10 after this update, I've been having problems such as: -Microsoft apps like Groove music and Movies...
  7. Something weird happened to my laptop..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something weird happened to my laptop..: 7 year old laptop. W10 Home v1803. Now before you go,"Update your Windows, dumbass!", hear me out. Other than using MCT, v1809 was never pushed to me, which I'm guessing it's due to the problems during initial deployment. By the time v1903 was pushed to me, which was about a...
  8. Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears: I take a snip of an item and it goes to my clipboard. The only options the clipboard gives me is 'delete', 'pin' or 'clear all'. there is no option to paste or save the image. What do I need to do? when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears. I...
  9. a weird specific issue with right clicking something in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    a weird specific issue with right clicking something in task manager: Hey so I don't have very much information on this stuff, I'm not the best with computer related business but I do know a little bit, and I honestly have no clue what's going on (since this isn't even my computer, it's my younger brother's and he asked me for help.) So I was...
  10. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something weird with my mouse in webstorm