Windows 10: When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears.

Discus and support When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows log as below: Faulting application name: Ghbip008.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5afb7b40 Faulting module name: mfc140u.dll, version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gc198975, Nov 4, 2020.

1. gc198975 Win User

When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears.

Windows log as below:

Faulting application name: Ghbip008.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5afb7b40
    Faulting module name: mfc140u.dll, version: 14.13.26020.0, time stamp: 0x5a3a00c0
    Exception code: 0xc0000006
    Fault offset: 0x000b4405
    Faulting process id: 0x3328
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d6b0a8fe67bc6f
    Faulting application path: V:\Gh.exe
    Faulting module path: V:\mfc140u.dll
    Report Id: aaaf21f8-0327-40bf-9711-e99479800319
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Ghbip008.exe because of this error.

Program: Gh.exe
    File:
    The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
    User Action
    1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
    2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
    - It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
    - It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
    3. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
    4. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
    5. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
    Additional Data
    Error value: C00000C4
    Disk type: 0

:)

gc198975, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Eddo51 Win User

Error Message Appearing at Random

I went to the referenced site. I don't see anything there about getting rid of this problem. It is baffling me. I have been paying attention to when it pops up for months. I don't notice any trigger or program I use that prompts the message.
    When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears. [​IMG]

System owns the directory and I'm not comfortable messing with permissions when System is the owner. Any suggestions about how to stop this annoying message?

Eddo51, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 4, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears.

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. When I run the Centura program gh.EXE, sometimes a "Stop Working" error message appears. - Similar Threads - run Centura program

2. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  3. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Error .exe stopped working

Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  8. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. program that appears sometimes when shutting down or rebooting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program that appears sometimes when shutting down or rebooting: [ATTACH]I noticed this program that appears sometimes when shutting down or rebooting, and since I've never seen something like this I thought I'd ask. Also worth noting that I've run The windows antivirus and Malaware bytes and the pc appears to be clean....
  10. following program on running gives output: an error .exe has stopped working. please some...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    following program on running gives output: an error .exe has stopped working. please some...: #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> int main() { int i; char s[]="Sky is blue"; while(s[i]!=0) { printf("%c%c%c%c\n",s[i],i[s],*(s+i),*(i+s)); i++; } getch(); return 0; }...