Windows 10: When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.

Discus and support When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, When I run cmd as an administrator and type Slmgr -dli, I get a warning. hence i can't see if my windows license is oem or not. what would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by franksailoro, Mar 27, 2021.

1. When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.

Hello,

When I run cmd as an administrator and type Slmgr -dli, I get a warning. hence i can't see if my windows license is oem or not. what would be the reason?

error is :

error 0x80070422 occurred in connecting to the local WMI provider. On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition ,run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0x80070422' to display de error text. I dont know what to do pls help.

:)

franksailoro, Mar 27, 2021

2. How To Tell A Proper W10 Home Retail From OEM/I?

that picture in my post wasnt in reference to the part about slmgr -dli, i know what slmgr -dli does. i just added the pic to show OP where he might see the Ver, the pic is just some stock google pic i found when searching ver. i had to run the slmgr -dli to make sure i was right b4 postin it, thats the edit in that post

jboydgolfer, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error. :)

4. zbook Win User

When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.

Why no request for an activation code

These are trial and error steps to see whether commands can fix the underlying problem.

Run these to view and save current information:
    Activation troubleshooting

Again this is trial and error:

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:
    slmgr.vbs /upk

Then reactivate.
    How to Use Slmgr to Change, Remove, or Extend Your Windows License

These are various commands:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr.vbs /upk

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr /ipk

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr /ato

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr.vbs /ato

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr /dlv

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr /dli

C:\WINDOWS\system32>slmgr /xpr

zbook, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error.

1. When I run the slmgr -dli command I get an error. - Similar Threads - run slmgr dli

2. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  3. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  4. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  5. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slmgr /dli: Product key not found: Hey,I just accidentally deleted my Windows Key with the command slmgr /upk. My actual intention was to use slmgr /dli to find out if I got a oem or retail license but I copied the wrong command. Now slmgr /dli says "Product key not found". But when I got to...
  6. slmgr /dli: Product key not found

7. while execute the command slmgr /ato getting error message with code :- 0x8007007b

while execute the command slmgr /ato getting error message with code :- 0x8007007b: Hi Sir, I have preloaded the laptop. install fresh OS and activate by command prompt slmgr /ato, getting an error message with code:- 0x8007007bKindly look at this.Thanks & RegardsDhananjay Kumar...
  8. while execute the command slmgr /ato getting error message with code :- 0x8007007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while execute the command slmgr /ato getting error message with code :- 0x8007007b: Hi Sir, I have preloaded the laptop. install fresh OS and activate by command prompt slmgr /ato, getting an error message with code:- 0x8007007bKindly look at this.Thanks & RegardsDhananjay Kumar...
  9. Error Code when trying to run slmgr /ipk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error Code when trying to run slmgr /ipk: So basically something happened to my key with windows a month or so after I got my computer. I got in January btw. I have windows installed but it deactivated so I am trying to use the code TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 Which I have found after browsing around for a little...
  10. SLMGR -DLI shows my windows is RETAIL. Will I be able to reactivate after new installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SLMGR -DLI shows my windows is RETAIL. Will I be able to reactivate after new installation?: submitted by /u/yvliew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwo82x/slmgr_dli_shows_my_windows_is_retail_will_i_be/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slmgr ato 0x80070422

2. slmgr /ato 0x80070422