Windows 10: When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

Discus and support When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What i mean by this, is that when i run that benchmark program, and its on the time when it test's the GPU, it says "No Direct3d device found".I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Albi Barti, Jun 19, 2022.

1. When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

What i mean by this, is that when i run that benchmark program, and its on the time when it test's the GPU, it says "No Direct3d device found".I searched the whole internet but it didnt really work out. I have a laptop: Dell Latitude E5430specs: CPU: Intel i7 3520M RAM: 4 GB Single-Channel i will buy one more 4gb stick so it can be dual channel 8gb SSD/HDD: HP SSD 170 120gb i am gonna buy a 240gb kingston one GPU: Intel graphics 4000I hope you guys can help me!+plus i also have the problem showing "sequential bench incomplete". I also did try all of those

:)

Albi Barti, Jun 19, 2022

2. Direct3D

Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d

Diogo Sousa Silva, Jun 19, 2022
  3. ntd252 Win User
    BSOD when running UserBenchmark

Hi everyone. I have been running UserBenchmark on my laptop (Windows 10 1909 build 18363.693, Asus K55A, intel core i5 3230M, VGA intel HD 4000), then BSOD appeared. Later after the reboot, I tried to run UserBenchmark again and there was no BSOD. Everything is just pretty normal. I just want to see why did it happen, or anything that I can fix. Thank you!

Here is my log:
    Code:

ntd252, Jun 19, 2022
  4. ssk_222 Win User

When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

Failed creating the Direct3D device." Windows 10

I AM GETTING FOLLOWING ERROR WHEN RUNNING SOME UI APPLICATION. ON WINDOWS 10. I TRIED RUNNING AS ADMINISTRATOR BUT I AM GETTING SAME ERROR.

Failed creating the Direct3D device."

Thanks

SSK

***Changed Windows version, Windows topics, and App category by the moderator***

ssk_222, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

1. When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found" - Similar Threads - run Userbenchmark direct3d

2. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  3. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  4. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found": What i mean by this, is that when i run that benchmark program, and its on the time when it test's the GPU, it says "No Direct3d device found".I searched the whole internet but it didnt really work out. I have a laptop: Dell Latitude E5430specs: CPU: Intel i7 3520M RAM: 4 GB...
  6. When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i run Userbenchmark, i get "No direct3d device found": What i mean by this, is that when i run that benchmark program, and its on the time when it test's the GPU, it says "No Direct3d device found".I searched the whole internet but it didnt really work out. I have a laptop: Dell Latitude E5430specs: CPU: Intel i7 3520M RAM: 4 GB...
  7. BSOD when running UserBenchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running UserBenchmark: Hi everyone. I have been running UserBenchmark on my laptop (Windows 10 1909 build 18363.693, Asus K55A, intel core i5 3230M, VGA intel HD 4000), then BSOD appeared. Later after the reboot, I tried to run UserBenchmark again and there was no BSOD. Everything is just pretty...
  8. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D: Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct3d/680d779a-a1cc-4ced-9dec-55b4b0777a44
  9. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...
  10. Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.: I've currently started to notice some major performance issues with my computer so I decided to do a scan on my computer using http://www.userbenchmark.com. upon doing this scan I got a pop up.... So I looked this up and the only thing I could find was to uninstall my drivers...