Windows 10: when i save a document I cannot read after saving

Discus and support when i save a document I cannot read after saving in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i save a document I cannot read after saving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaime titus, Jul 9, 2024.

1. when i save a document I cannot read after saving

when i save a document I cannot read after saving

:)

jaime titus, Jul 9, 2024

2. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 9, 2024
  3. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2024
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

when i save a document I cannot read after saving 52889d1485960603t-word-documents-saved-wordpad-documents-2015-12-09_2015.png

Thema:

1. when i save a document I cannot read after saving - Similar Threads - save document cannot

2. when i save a document I cannot read after saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i save a document I cannot read after saving: when i save a document I cannot read after saving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-a-document-i-cannot-read-after-saving/524e9ba8-0b48-43f9-af94-8770f53ae27c
  3. when i save a document I cannot read after saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i save a document I cannot read after saving: when i save a document I cannot read after saving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-a-document-i-cannot-read-after-saving/524e9ba8-0b48-43f9-af94-8770f53ae27c
  4. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Save Document After Scanning: I scanned a document from an HP Deskjet 3755 printer which worked ok. When I try to Save the document, with a File Name = Scan Test, and a Save As Type = PDF*pdf, I get message:"C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Scan TestFile Not Found.Check The File Name And Try Again"The left side...
  5. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Document After Scanning: I scanned a document from an HP Deskjet 3755 printer which worked ok. When I try to Save the document, with a File Name = Scan Test, and a Save As Type = PDF*pdf, I get message:"C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Scan TestFile Not Found.Check The File Name And Try Again"The left side...
  6. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

7. PAINT CRASHING ON SAVING A DOCUMENT - THE SAVED DOCUMENT IS SOLID BLACK AFTER SAVING

PAINT CRASHING ON SAVING A DOCUMENT - THE SAVED DOCUMENT IS SOLID BLACK AFTER SAVING: I am going to attach an image here. I open the 3DPaint. I open up a picture and create a nice red box around some text that looks okay. I try to do a save as and choose image and save with a new name. Immediately, 3dPaint crashes and the picture is just a solid black...
  8. How to save read only document to edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to save read only document to edit: how to save read only document to edit * Moved from Education/Win 10/Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-read-only-document-to-edit/67186e90-64ac-4a62-a8a8-6e87d6860854"
  9. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...