Windows 10: When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

Discus and support When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" in Cortana to solve the problem; When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" what should I do? Cortana has been permitted to access... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by shangqingli1, May 19, 2020.

1. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

what should I do?

Cortana has been permitted to access calendar.

:)

shangqingli1, May 19, 2020

2. Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

Cortana only says sorry I didn't get that?

RickRothman, May 19, 2020
  3. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, May 19, 2020
  4. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

Well...................................................What is the answer? Cortana keeps saying "sorry, I didn't catch that" and wont even respond to my name?

ChristopherKuran, May 19, 2020
Thema:

When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

1. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" - Similar Threads - add appointment Cortana

2. I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old

in Cortana
    I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, and i am 20 years old: I can't use Cortana, saying that I'm a minor, even if I'm older than 13 When I try to do something as easy as making reminder with Cortana, I am asked to log into my account again. When I tried to, the prompt said that I can't use Cortana because I'm a minor. I'm older than...
  3. Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything.": Cortana doesn't seem to have access to a microphone or something. I've tried going thru all the audio settings, used videos and forums for reference. I posted the question on the Microsoft community forums and nothing suggested worked. Anyone had this problem and found a...
  4. Cortana responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every query. Why?

in Cortana
    Cortana responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every query. Why?: I have been having this issue since the 1st 20H1 build of windows 10 as Cortana has been moved to beta app. Whatever I ask except about my calendar, alarms or emails, it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." It seems cortana is not accessing internet and addressing...
  5. Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here."

in Cortana
    Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here.": Hello, I have a new out of the box Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. My PC and Phone are connected properly and I can do things on my phone like open and set the alarm or schedule a reminder but when I ask it to open messenger or Facebook and other apps I just get "Sorry, I can't...
  6. Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.

in Cortana
    Learn how I say "Hey Cortana" is not working.: when i press Learn how i say "hey cortana" and try to talk i can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learn-how-i-say-hey-cortana-is-not-working/1bfa9e7b-8cbe-40b1-b90c-46e6f490b0fc"
  7. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

in Cortana
    Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that ": Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?...
  8. Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana)

in Cortana
    Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana): Hello all, I am new here and not a techie so please bear with me on this. I have a Windows 10 laptop purchased early last year and a Windows 10 Tablet/PC purchased early this. Never activated/used Cortana on the laptop as there was no real need to, however it does come in...
  9. Account says I am administrator, but when saving files says I am not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account says I am administrator, but when saving files says I am not: Hello, I am attempting to record music and when I try to save the file, it says I do not have authorization and to contact the administrator. My account states that I am an administrator and I am the only user on this device. I ran cmd and typed net user...
  10. I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.

in Cortana
    I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.: If i go to cortana setings. And press "Learn how i say "Hey Cortana"". [ATTACH] Every thinks work pretty good but after i should say frst phrases it close and doesnt work. Normali cortana can hear me and do every think that i told her but when i want to learn her that it...