Windows 10: When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

Discus and support When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" in Cortana to solve the problem; When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" what should I do? Cortana has been permitted to access... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by shangqingli1, May 19, 2020.

1. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

what should I do?

Cortana has been permitted to access calendar.

:)

shangqingli1, May 19, 2020

2. Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

Cortana only says sorry I didn't get that?

RickRothman, May 19, 2020
  3. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, May 19, 2020
  4. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

Well...................................................What is the answer? Cortana keeps saying "sorry, I didn't catch that" and wont even respond to my name?

ChristopherKuran, May 19, 2020
Thema:

When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

1. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" - Similar Threads - add appointment Cortana

2. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  3. Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."

in Cortana
    Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.": Hi people, Can someone help me playing spotify songs through cortana? I use the cortana app from the Microsoft Store, and when I try to play a song it says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." I thought I can solve it from this tab but the I get this error. Anyone...
  4. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

in Cortana
    cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.: my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it andthere are no notebook on cortana....
  5. Cortana is not working after windows update it's saying "Sorry but for the time being, I am...

in Cortana
    Cortana is not working after windows update it's saying "Sorry but for the time being, I am...: my Cortana v 2.21028653.0 responds to opening outlook, calculator, and setting reminders. I have tried reinstalling, troubleshooting, setting change everything still it's saying that "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that."...
  6. Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything"

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything": I am using windows 10 home single language I am facing this issue whenever I am going click microphone logo on Cortana search box to say something it immediately says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything" ,I tried checking microphone set up then using microphone I...
  7. Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'

in Cortana
    Cortana not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana': Since the past few days Cortana on my device is not listening when I say 'Hey Cortana'. I have checked all the microphone settings and all the required permissions to Cortana are been given. I went on to check the Cortana settings and under the ' Talk to Cortana ' option I...
  8. Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana instantly says "Sorry about that, I couldn't hear anything.": Cortana doesn't seem to have access to a microphone or something. I've tried going thru all the audio settings, used videos and forums for reference. I posted the question on the Microsoft community forums and nothing suggested worked. Anyone had this problem and found a...
  9. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

in Cortana
    Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that ": Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?...
  10. Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana)

in Cortana
    Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana): Hello all, I am new here and not a techie so please bear with me on this. I have a Windows 10 laptop purchased early last year and a Windows 10 Tablet/PC purchased early this. Never activated/used Cortana on the laptop as there was no real need to, however it does come in...