Windows 10: When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...

Discus and support When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scan docs to attach to an email. It scans ok and can be put on desktop or in documents. When I open the file it shows the scan but in the left corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenHelton, Jul 1, 2019.

1. When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...

I scan docs to attach to an email. It scans ok and can be put on desktop or in documents. When I open the file it shows the scan but in the left corner it links to every scan and all my photos. I don't want my business associates to get all my scans or photos.

What's up with this?

:)

StevenHelton, Jul 1, 2019

2. scan docs

How to scan a doc and then fill in the data needed

johnlauterbach, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Scan doc

HP ENVY 5530 does not allow the choice to scan a DOC to PDF

BobGillihan, Jul 1, 2019
  4. elmer123 Win User

When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...

scanned docs

how do I convert scanned doc pictures to word on windows 10 ?

elmer123, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and...

1. When I scan a doc it goes in my Desktop ok. But when I open it the doc has every scan and... - Similar Threads - scan doc goes

2. Scan Downloaded Word Doc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Downloaded Word Doc: I have Word 2016, and I'd like to scan a downloaded Word document. My antivirus scans downloads from my friends' emails, and I rely on that, but it doesn't scan a Word document when I download one. Of course the antivirus provider says they catch anything in their regular...
  3. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  4. scanned docs lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanned docs lost: I've updated my printer and driver. I can print and scan but where are the docs?????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-docs-lost/691a6694-3442-4f1f-b76e-b0de0dda3b61
  5. Access denied when importing a scanned doc/pic

Access denied when importing a scanned doc/pic: I have an HP 1400 series printer and running Microsoft 10. When I scan a document or picture, the scanner works fine, but I cannot import it. I receive an Access Denied Error. What can I do to fix this error?...
  6. print on a scanned doc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    print on a scanned doc.: HOW CAN I PRINT ON A PDF DACUMENT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-a-scanned-doc/4a119fc0-e0bf-495b-908d-2222738c3ea4
  7. scan doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scan doc: Iam trying to figure out how to scan a doc from my printer to my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-doc/a76bd8ca-afa8-4faa-8c20-466a9077237e"
  8. Scanned docs

Scanned docs: After the latest Windows update, my HP laptop will not save docs scanned from my wireless printer. Getting error message 'read only device'. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scanner/printer software several times, turned off/on the device, turned off/on the router and...
  9. when I try to email a scanned doc it says "create an association in the default program...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I try to email a scanned doc it says "create an association in the default program...: Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017. As of January 10, 2017, Windows Essentials 2012 is no longer supported on Windows 10, and is unavailable for download so what email program do I download??...
  10. App for mailing scanned docs

in Browsers and Email
    App for mailing scanned docs: I have a Cannon all in one printer but it will not let me email a document after scanning it. I can scan to file and then send as attch. Anyone know of a app that I could use for this. Thanks 79213