Windows 10: When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?

Discus and support When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Problem: Audio playback on screen capture video from my computer sounds nothing like the actual audio on playback. It doesn't matter the application I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ScottVallery, Aug 10, 2022.

1. When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?

Problem: Audio playback on screen capture video from my computer sounds nothing like the actual audio on playback. It doesn't matter the application I use to record with cheap or expensive the result is the same.What I've tried: I've read some post on the "Sounds" settings through Control Panel. This is what I have but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I would think the screen capture audio should be captured through the same output to the speakers. It seems like the audio is captured from the speakers through the microphone... not sure, just stating what it sounds like.I could use som

:)

ScottVallery, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Dims Win User

How to disable all sounds except audio/video playback?

Is it possible to disable all sounds in all applications (unknown list) in Windows during audio / video playback (one known application)?

When I am watching movie on my computer, dozens of disturbing sounds occur: mails come, messages come, events happen and so on.

Is it possible to disable all this in bulk?

3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 10, 2022
  4. When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?

Video and Audio Capture

I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the
    software. Immediate after I got video, but no audio. Then on retry, back to no audio or video. Is there a button in Windows that I need to select/change? I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Everything seems installed properly. I verified
    signal input to the capture devices: convert VHS to USB signal. As I said I did get one video signal input.

DaleAllen4, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?

1. When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow? - Similar Threads - screen capture video

2. My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...: I've tried shutting down my computer, but it still sounds hollow...I don't know if it's something that happened when I accidentally opened MaxxAudio Pro or anything, but I still can't fix the sound...everything I play or watch sounds like a room that echoes when someone...
  3. Hollow audio when using microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hollow audio when using microphone: I recently got a new Pc on windows 11 and when I have my microphone in built on my headphones turned on with any audio that's going on like if I'm playing a game then the audio starts to sound really hollow and fuzzy I tried looking at ways to fix it and turned off sound...
  4. Hollow audio when using microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hollow audio when using microphone: I recently got a new Pc on windows 11 and when I have my microphone in built on my headphones turned on with any audio that's going on like if I'm playing a game then the audio starts to sound really hollow and fuzzy I tried looking at ways to fix it and turned off sound...
  5. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  6. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  7. When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I screen capture video of my computer the audio playback sounds distant and hollow?: Problem: Audio playback on screen capture video from my computer sounds nothing like the actual audio on playback. It doesn't matter the application I use to record with cheap or expensive the result is the same.What I've tried: I've read some post on the "Sounds" settings...
  8. No sound on captured videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on captured videos: So my issue is I have no sound on captured videos via the windows key + alt + G shortcut, this is basically part of the Windows 10 Gaming Bar, which records the last 5 minutes of my screen. I initialy realised I had this issue when trying to use the NVidia Instant Reply...
  9. No audio or video playback.

No audio or video playback.: My laptop has Windows 10 home. The audio and video is not working. Widows updates are current. I have run the windows troubleshooter and laptop diagnostics but to no avail. Please can someone advise if this is a windows issue and how I can fix it? Many thanks...
  10. Video and Audio Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and Audio Capture: I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Immediate...