Windows 10: When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service...

Discus and support When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service... in Cortana to solve the problem; When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service Exception. What Failed: win32full.sys. I have shared the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by shakeypuss, Jul 24, 2019.

1. When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service...

When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service Exception. What Failed: win32full.sys. I have shared the relevant files at

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlRfXMIfjkdajUZukzuBCLcrle9L?e=eKSgXu

Here is a link to the screenshot of the stop code:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlRfXMIfjkdajUk7qp8EUeE9w1Yo?e=W0br2J
    Thanks.

-Jim Shanley

:)

shakeypuss, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 search not indexing Outlook 2013, no search results

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Let's diagnose the issue by referring to the following suggestion and check if that helps you.

First of all, I would suggest you to check if the
    Windows Search
    Service is running in Automatic mode under the list of Windows services. You can follow the steps to check and start the
    Windows Search again:

• Press Windows+R keys to open Run. Type “servces.msc” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • From the list of services, locate the Windows Search Support Service
      and Windows Search Service.
    • Right click on the Windows Search Service
      and then click on Properties.
    • Check if the service is running. If not, start the service and change the
      Startup type to Automatic.
    • Follow the same steps to start the Bluetooth service
      and change the startup type to Automatic.
    You can also try the following suggestion.

Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “View all” option from the left panel.
    • Select “Search and Indexing”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service...

NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service...

1. When I scroll through search results in Windows 10 64 bit I get a Stopcode: System Service... - Similar Threads - scroll through search

2. When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped

in Cortana
    When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped: This is what happens when i search in the bar, i dont know why it crops like that, it started happening some weeks ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-something-in-the-search-bar-the/1d95f38a-2b95-4fde-b722-a36c943da2a7
  3. When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped: This is what happens when i search in the bar, i dont know why it crops like that, it started happening some weeks ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-search-something-in-the-search-bar-the/1d95f38a-2b95-4fde-b722-a36c943da2a7
  4. When i search something in the search bar, the results get cropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Search Services - Clients search results are limited to 32 or 64 items

in Cortana
    Windows Search Services - Clients search results are limited to 32 or 64 items: Hello, We have deployed and testing the Windows Search Service WS feature on W2k12R2 Standard with Windows 10 Pro, whilst the WS indexing and the Win10 doing a text content search over the network is working ok, the search results are initially returned, lets say, 244...
  6. Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system: I would like to install my Reader Rabbit games, which are made to go on 32 bit system, on my windows 10, a 64 bit system. Can this be done? As a teacher, I would like to keep using my old Reader Rabbit games in school if possible. I cannot buy an updated version of these....
  7. install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system

install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system: My laptop has 64 bit system and only 2 GB ram non up-gradable and I want to use Windows 10 32 bit in order to lessen the usage of RAM. installing a windows 10 64 bit OS is fine on my windows 10 computer, when i try installing a 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine, i always get...
  8. Win 10 64 bit 1903 File-Explorer search returns variable results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 64 bit 1903 File-Explorer search returns variable results: Win 10 64 bit 1903 (N) version and YES it has been 'refreshed' without change to the results. (Properties - OS partition:- 490GB size 210GB used 637,000 files (100K in C:\Users 100K in c:\Program Files 330K in C:\Windows) using Admin level userid, File-explorer...
  9. Why is everything running as a 32 bit when I have a 64 bit system?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is everything running as a 32 bit when I have a 64 bit system?: Hi my name is Matthew for some reason everything is running as a 32 bit even though I have a 64 bit system. Everything I download is mostly downloading as 32 bit and I want to know how I could change the default program files location I would use Registry Editor but without...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit install resulting in BSODs

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit install resulting in BSODs: I have a new system that I have been trying to get up and running for quite some time. I have had it up several times but have then had it end up in a loop of BSODs until I can't run it and can't recover it via the Advanced Options menu in Recovery mode. I now have it hang...