Windows 10: When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

Discus and support When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I saw VPN apps in Microsoft Store, where they ask to pay the subscription amount in credit card & ask the details. I have only net banking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Aug 20, 2022.

1. When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

Dear Sir, I saw VPN apps in Microsoft Store, where they ask to pay the subscription amount in credit card & ask the details. I have only net banking facilities. How can pay the amount in INDIAN rupees for the subscription., through the NET BANKING service? Please guide me, who is now 74yrs old man & who do not the basic principles of COMPUTER, to do well, UMACHANDRAN VISWANANTHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Aug 20, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 20, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

1. When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET... - Similar Threads - select VPN app

2. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  6. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  7. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  8. Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashes whenever I select an app: Tried everything here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14Didn't help although I did not see a windows store service here at one point I think it showed...
  9. When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...: Dear Sir, I saw VPN apps in Microsoft Store, where they ask to pay the subscription amount in credit card & ask the details. I have only net banking facilities. How can pay the amount in INDIAN rupees for the subscription., through the NET BANKING service? Please guide me,...
  10. When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...

When I select a VPN app from Microsoft Store, Can I pay the subscription amount in NET...: Dear Sir, I saw VPN apps in Microsoft Store, where they ask to pay the subscription amount in credit card & ask the details. I have only net banking facilities. How can pay the amount in INDIAN rupees for the subscription., through the NET BANKING service? Please guide me,...