Windows 10: when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...

Discus and support when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have my google pixel 7 linked to windows phone link. when i reply to a text or even send a text the receiver keeps getting my umber bouncing bak and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Smith43670, Jun 2, 2023.

1. when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...

i have my google pixel 7 linked to windows phone link. when i reply to a text or even send a text the receiver keeps getting my umber bouncing bak and forth between two numbers and i only have one its 309 714 8880. it keeps bouncing between that and a 312 area code number. He said it goes back and forth with each text. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and i tried rebooting etc. i tried unlinking and restarting then relinking and its still doing the bouncing between numbers

:)

Thomas Smith43670, Jun 2, 2023
  2. sygnus21 Win User
    sygnus21, Jun 2, 2023
  3. How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

create group, add numbers, group text, enter text, send

There done, don't even need to use email. Can do it on a shitty little phone too.

WhiteLotus, Jun 2, 2023
  4. rawrenn Win User

when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...

Why does MS Phone Link show 2 people of texts?

My Android phone shows there is only one person in one of my text chains, but Phone Link shows there are two, but only one is named or identified. My other text threads appear correctly, but one chain in particular shows "2 people".

Edit (Correction): Now one of my other text chains show as there being two people in the conversation. What's different this time is that the first instance listed the original (intended) recipient, then a comma. This second chain shows a comma, then the intended recipient.

I tried deleting the text archive for that contact, then sending a text. Initially, it said it was going to one person, showed their avatar and their phone number. Then, the desktop app added an identical text going to "2 people", but it only showed the name and avatar for the original recipient. Though, in the list of text chains, the avatar was replaced with a two-headed generic.

When I restarted Phone Link, the original text was gone and there was only the "2 people" version.

Nothing on my phone indicates the texts are going to two people. It's only the Microsoft Phone Link desktop app.

Any help, remedies, suggestion or precautions would be welcome.

Thanks!

rawrenn, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...

1. when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2... - Similar Threads - send text using

2. Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.: Hello, for the last few weeks I have been experiencing issues when trying to sent texts with Phone Link. I have removed my phone, and both apps, rebooted both devices, reinstalled both apps and connected to bluetooth fresh and it still will not work. I made sure before...
  3. Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.: Hello, for the last few weeks I have been experiencing issues when trying to sent texts with Phone Link. I have removed my phone, and both apps, rebooted both devices, reinstalled both apps and connected to bluetooth fresh and it still will not work. I made sure before...
  4. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  5. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  6. when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i send a text using phone link it comes up on other end as bouncing between 2...: i have my google pixel 7 linked to windows phone link. when i reply to a text or even send a text the receiver keeps getting my umber bouncing bak and forth between two numbers and i only have one its 309 714 8880. it keeps bouncing between that and a 312 area code number. He...
  7. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Using 2 Phones: Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really...
  8. Phone Link Using 2 Phones

Phone Link Using 2 Phones: Hi,I am using phone link and have linked 2 phones, both using the same microsoft account and both of them show up in the app. According to the directions, I can use both and just pick which one in the drop down. However, it only allows me to have 1 as the default, so I really...
  9. Can I send files using Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....
  10. Can I send files using Phone Link?

Can I send files using Phone Link?: Greetings,I've connected my Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with Phone Link. Can I share files between the two devices? I've uploaded a screenshot to OneDrive. I don't see an option to share files.Thanks,Shane....