Windows 10: When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

Discus and support When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it will load and say just a moment the it will reset the it will do it again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DAVIDHarvey6, Oct 22, 2018.

1. When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

it will load and say just a moment the it will reset the it will do it again.

:)

DAVIDHarvey6, Oct 22, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Help with changing wifi password?

No. That will NOT change your WiFi password. The router administration password and WiFi password are two completely different passwords.

NavyLCDR, Oct 22, 2018
  3. BRYNLENOX Win User
    Cannot Save WIFI Password

go to settings>network & internet>manage wifi connections>click your router>hit forget...then right click on wireless icon>open network>set up new connection or network>manually connect to wireless>put in your wireless name tab to password > check save this...it worked for me after all the other suggestions failed.hope it helps you.

BRYNLENOX, Oct 22, 2018
  4. When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

Wifi connecting Setup

Hi all, (i have windows phone 7.5 (lumia 800))

in my school is wifi and i need connect to this wifi with this items:

- Connect wiht the certificates (1st .crt, 2nd .cer) - i have install this one)

- Setup the method to TLS

- Identificaton with my name

Question 1: Where can i setup this items?

Question 2: Our school wifi is (sps-roam). I have only one item in the wifi-list. But my friend with Android have 2 items with the name "sps-roam". One with WPA and one with another connect (and to this i want connect).

So i want conenct to school wifi, but after select the "sps-roam", this need username and password, but i need connect with the certificate.

Can you please write the step-by-step process? Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm sure, you understand me When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts. :)

JanKolář, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

1. When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts. - Similar Threads - setup putting WiFi

2. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  3. My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shows BSOD when I put WiFi password: I'm using the Mecer X140C-Xpress-G 500g storage and 4g ram. I recently got a new router from my ISP the model is a AX3600. When I insert the password my laptop freezes the shows BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG violation and restarts. I tried to create a restore point and it worked....
  4. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.: Can I bypass it in any way? I really want to use my PC again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-a-boot-password-on-my-pc-and-i-forgot-it/9da9d487-2748-4453-a156-628aefc244c8
  5. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.: Can I bypass it in any way? I really want to use my PC again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-a-boot-password-on-my-pc-and-i-forgot-it/9da9d487-2748-4453-a156-628aefc244c8
  6. I put a boot password on my PC and I forgot it.

7. When I type my wifi password windows restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I type my wifi password windows restarts: Im trying to download windows on a new pc but im having trouble, it resets a ton and when I type in my wifi password it starts a restart proess that take 5 mins just to ask me to put my password again and restarts again please help me thank you....
  8. When I type my wifi password windows restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I type my wifi password windows restarts: Im trying to download windows on a new pc but im having trouble, it resets a ton and when I type in my wifi password it starts a restart proess that take 5 mins just to ask me to put my password again and restarts again please help me thank you....
  9. When I type my wifi password windows restarts

10. My pc keeps shutting down after I put my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps shutting down after I put my password: I dont know what happened but my laptop keeps turning off either before my windows 10 boots up or when I insert my password. Any reason? submitted by /u/Bambouss [link] [comments]...