Windows 10: When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green.

Discus and support When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The screen is perfectly fine when using the laptop, no color tints, but when I Shut it Down it appears like the screen is green at a very low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChiriacTudor, Jun 10, 2021.

1. When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green.

The screen is perfectly fine when using the laptop, no color tints, but when I Shut it Down it appears like the screen is green at a very low brightness. It doesnt affect the laptop in any way, but I want to know what's that about. The laptop is a Lenovo 15IIL05. I've seen this problem a few years back, on my old Dell laptop. No problems with the display when the laptop is in use, but when Shutted Down, the screen goes green. I've searched the problem on the internet with no results, so I thought I might find some answers here.

:)

ChiriacTudor, Jun 10, 2021

2. Green Screen

Those steps can't help me.

Whenever I restart my laptop, it's always a green screen.

ernestperol, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 10, 2021
  4. When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green.

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green.

1. When I Shut Down my laptop, the screen goes green. - Similar Threads - Shut Down laptop

2. I shut my laptop down today... it said shutting down then the screen just goes blank and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I shut my laptop down today... it said shutting down then the screen just goes blank and...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-shut-my-laptop-down-today-it-said-shutting-down/3ff5b1b5-91dd-4155-9e27-f1b455d55b80
  3. I shut my laptop down today... it said shutting down then the screen just goes blank and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I shut my laptop down today... it said shutting down then the screen just goes blank and...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-shut-my-laptop-down-today-it-said-shutting-down/3ff5b1b5-91dd-4155-9e27-f1b455d55b80
  4. I have a green line down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a green line down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  5. I have a green line down on my laptop screen

I have a green line down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  6. I have a green lines down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a green lines down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  7. I have a green lines down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a green lines down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  8. when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode: when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-shut-down-my-laptop-it-goes-on-lock/f4a4dc0a-0939-4e84-8662-acdd75a40f65
  9. when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode

when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode: when i try to shut down my laptop it goes on lock mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-shut-down-my-laptop-it-goes-on-lock/f4a4dc0a-0939-4e84-8662-acdd75a40f65
  10. Laptop shuts down when it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down when it goes to sleep: So every time my Asus laptop goes to sleep, it shuts down, no matter how little time it is in sleep mode. I have checked the settings available for power and battery and there is nothing that helps in solving this problem. I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest version...