Windows 10: when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue

Discus and support when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JagannathPadaki, Apr 1, 2020.

1. when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue

when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue

:)

JagannathPadaki, Apr 1, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 1, 2020
  3. grandekid Win User
    Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Apr 1, 2020
  4. midgo Win User

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. when i shutdown my pc it restarts windows 10 how to fix this issue - Similar Threads - shutdown restarts fix

2. stop lagging my pc when i shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop lagging my pc when i shutdown/restart: i hate you weirdows 10because you lagging my pc sometimes, when i restart/shutdown my pcdon't be such a childand accept the fact about the worst of midcrosoft...
  3. stop lagging my pc when i shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop lagging my pc when i shutdown/restart: i hate you weirdows 10because you lagging my pc sometimes, when i restart/shutdown my pcdon't be such a childand accept the fact about the worst of midcrosoft...
  4. stop lagging my pc when i shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  6. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  7. PC restarts when I shutdown

PC restarts when I shutdown: I have an issue on my laptop that when I shutting down my laptop It restart by itself. It starts shutdown very normally then opens again so I cannot close my laptop except when I only holding the power button until it force shutdown....
  8. Windows 10 shutdown/restart issue

Windows 10 shutdown/restart issue: Since last week, my windows is not able to shutdown/restart/hibernate or sleep. Every time I select any of these options, the screen goes black and nothing happens. The keyboard still reacts.I updated to the Windows 10 version 1004 yesterday, still no change. I have also...
  9. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: OS: Windows 10 1709 CPU: Ryzen 2700x, stock MB: ASUS ROG B350-I, with most recent BIOS The issue is that when I click "Shutdown", my computer restarts instead of shutting down. I have tried disabling "fast startup", and "automatic restart" upon system failure, updated all...
  10. Windows 10 shutdown/restart issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shutdown/restart issues: Hi everyone, I recently performed a clean Windows 10 install. (From upgraded Windows 10 system) Now, i am facing some shutdown/restart issues. I never had similar issues before even under the previous Windows 10 system. (Same hardware) When i perform a...