Windows 10: When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down...

Discus and support When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Legal_Relationship [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Legal_Relationship, Sep 28, 2020.

1. When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down...

/u/Legal_Relationship, Sep 28, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Pc shut down randomly with no error message

Sounds like you might have bad RAM. Have you run it through Memtest86? If your RAM checks out, check that your CPU is not overheating. If that is ok, then it will most likely be your power supply. Follow these steps in this order and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Harry Palms, Sep 28, 2020
  4. adulaamin Win User

When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down...

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down...

1. When I shutdown my PC there’s like a 40% chance that I’ll get this error, it shuts down... - Similar Threads - shutdown there’s 40%

2. HP laptop shutting down at 40%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop shutting down at 40%: My Hp Laptop started shutting down on it's own once the battery gets to 40% when unplugged i.e when not charging. What can I do to solve this problem? I've spoken with windows three times and they have done multiple things to help me but it has not fixed the issue. They...
  3. HP laptop shutting down at 40%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop shutting down at 40%: My Hp Laptop started shutting down on it's own once the battery gets to 40% when unplugged i.e when not charging. What can I do to solve this problem? I've spoken with windows three times and they have done multiple things to help me but it has not fixed the issue. They...
  4. HP laptop shutting down at 40%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown.: My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-sleep-instead-of-shutting-down-when/eb41b762-f719-4945-b2fc-458ba5177281
  6. My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown.: My PC goes to sleep instead of shutting down when I click Shutdown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-sleep-instead-of-shutting-down-when/eb41b762-f719-4945-b2fc-458ba5177281
  7. Error message when shutting down the PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error message when shutting down the PC?: When I shut down my PC I get a message that I can't read because it disappears immediately and the typical Windows sound is also I ask for your help Fehlermeldung beim Herunterfahren vom PC?
  8. CPU doesn’t shut down when I shutdown my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU doesn’t shut down when I shutdown my computer: I’ve been having an issue with my cpu where when I shut down my computer the cpus Up time does reset/restart and I think it’s really starting to cause issues and I’m scared I will cook my cpu, it’s current up time is 12:00:41:43 and damn I ain’t no computer expect but a...
  9. HP Laptop Shutdown when Battery gets to 40%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop Shutdown when Battery gets to 40%: My Hp Laptop started shutting down on it's own once the battery gets to 40% when unplugged i.e when not charging. What can I do to solve this problem? [Original Title: MY Hp PC Battery]...
  10. Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%: Why does that happen? Here are my specs. I reseted my PC but nothing works and this has been bothering me for days.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-at-40-or-20/7a032296-8e9e-425c-92da-7a43dc4de33c