Windows 10: When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account

Discus and support When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have already tried restarting several times, and even when i enter safe mode the same window pops up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TudorSerban, Oct 18, 2020.

1. When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account

I have already tried restarting several times, and even when i enter safe mode the same window pops up

:)

TudorSerban, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 18, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account

1. When i sign in a window pops up saying we cant sign in to your account - Similar Threads - sign window pops

2. Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?: So i accidentally unplugged my pc and then once i went back on it said "we cant sign into your account" so after some time i managed to sign in but it still says we cant sign into your account even tho i am and i have a bunch of temp files under the users file what do i do?...
  3. Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says we cant sign into my account even tho i am signed in?: So i accidentally unplugged my pc and then once i went back on it said "we cant sign into your account" so after some time i managed to sign in but it still says we cant sign into your account even tho i am and i have a bunch of temp files under the users file what do i do?...
  4. "We can't sign in to your account" Pop Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We can't sign in to your account" Pop Up: Hi everyone!I turned on my computer yesterday to a pop up reading "We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes you make will be lost." The pop...
  5. Windows updated on 12 Feb and "we can't sign in to your account" pops up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updated on 12 Feb and "we can't sign in to your account" pops up: Windows updated on 12 Feb and "we can't sign in to your account" pops up after computer restarts. Have not been able to access my account and the files in my computer. This is very frustrating. I've tried various ways of troubleshooting, to no avail. Does anyone have any...
  6. "We can't sign in to your account" error when I signed in today

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "We can't sign in to your account" error when I signed in today: Hey, so when I turned on my computer today and logged in, I got the default windows 10 background & desktop setup with the message "We can't sign in to your account, this problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account, then signing back in, if you don't sign out...
  7. Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business ***Modified title from: I receive...
  8. We cant sign into your Microsoft account

We cant sign into your Microsoft account: I just got this problem. My pc was acting weird (applications not responding frequently) so I restarted my pc. I logged into my Microsoft account, and it was taking a unusually long time to sign in, about 4 or 5 minutes. It took me to the desktop, with this error message. I...
  9. Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error

Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error: I went to move my computer from one house to the other. While I am uncertain it may have been a hard shut down with the power cable pulled. When I set my computer back up tonight it will not sign into my regular profile, instead a default temporary profile. I have tried...
  10. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...