Windows 10: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

Discus and support When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeSr4747, Feb 11, 2019.

1. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem?

:)

MikeSr4747, Feb 11, 2019

2. Computer Sign in

Your suggestion worked. Thank You!!!!!

Katheryn Dornbush, Feb 11, 2019
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 11, 2019
  4. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

Issues with automatically sign to the other account after restarting the Computer and not able to sign in to main account on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with sign in to Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in sign in settings.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?

Try to check if your User account is displaying in user account list.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "User Accounts" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Manage another account.

4. Then check if your account is listed or not.

I suggest you to try to check if you are able to see the sign in option of your account in the sign in screen.

1. When the Computer automatically shows login screen of your Husband's account, try to sign in to his account.

2. Then I suggest you to Sign out from his account.

3. Click on Start Menu and then click on User name which is displayed at the top corner of the Start Menu.

4. Click on Sign out.

5. After signing out, check if your account is listed in sign in list.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

1. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in... - Similar Threads - sign ICloud account

2. How Do I Change My Computer Sign In Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I Change My Computer Sign In Password: How do I change the password I use to sign in to my computer ? Note that I am not referring to my MS account password - I have already changed than. I went to the Control Panel and selected User Accounts. From there I don't see anyway to change to computer sign in...
  3. Can't sign into my account

Can't sign into my account: I know my username and password, but when i log in it says that the computer can't sign into my account. I've tried signing out, then back in, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this? Here's some screenshots: [IMG][ATTACH]...
  4. signing into my office account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    signing into my office account: after entering my password for my office I get an error message of 'something went wrong'. I am definitely putting in the correct password. how do I resolve this so that I can use word and excel etc? Many thanks...
  5. cannot sign into my account

cannot sign into my account: Trying to log in computer. when I enter my PIN/Password I get the message We cannot sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes your make will be...
  6. Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Signs Me Into My Deleted Account: I had an xbox account on my xbox app and when i closed the account i tried to go to the xbox app and it would always give me the error that an error occurred and now im not able to sign in to my other account. how do i make it so that it doesnt sign me into that specific...
  7. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?: So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log into my computer. How do I change this? I use different passwords for everything so this isn't optimal for me. Please help,...
  8. Can't sign in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't sign in to my computer: My Acer Aspire Switch 10 E laptop keeps displaying the error code 0x80070032, but when I restart the device, instead of fixing the error code, it just keeps repeating the error....
  9. Cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign into my computer: I have forgotten my password and my pin to sign into my computer. Now what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cannot-sign-into-my-computer/e5baacd5-2d36-4efb-8adc-e2ac2d11beb6"
  10. Windows 10 will not let me sign in to my account to access my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 will not let me sign in to my account to access my computer: Bought a Dell in August with Windows 10 installed on it. Suddenly in November when I booted up my computer instead of letting me sign in I got a box with the following message: We can't sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account...