Windows 10: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

Discus and support When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeSr4747, Feb 11, 2019.

1. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem?

:)

MikeSr4747, Feb 11, 2019

2. Computer Sign in

Your suggestion worked. Thank You!!!!!

Katheryn Dornbush, Feb 11, 2019
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 11, 2019
  4. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

Issues with automatically sign to the other account after restarting the Computer and not able to sign in to main account on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with sign in to Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in sign in settings.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?

Try to check if your User account is displaying in user account list.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "User Accounts" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Manage another account.

4. Then check if your account is listed or not.

I suggest you to try to check if you are able to see the sign in option of your account in the sign in screen.

1. When the Computer automatically shows login screen of your Husband's account, try to sign in to his account.

2. Then I suggest you to Sign out from his account.

3. Click on Start Menu and then click on User name which is displayed at the top corner of the Start Menu.

4. Click on Sign out.

5. After signing out, check if your account is listed in sign in list.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

1. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in... - Similar Threads - sign ICloud account

2. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  3. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  4. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  6. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  7. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

8. My computer will not let me sign in to my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer will not let me sign in to my account: It has been a few days now since I was able to sign into my account on my HP Pavilion. I have checked Google and have tried what I found there but nothing has helped so far. I now can't access any of my accounts on this computer. Can anyone help?...
  9. My computer will not let me sign in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not let me sign in to my account: It has been a few days now since I was able to sign into my account on my HP Pavilion. I have checked Google and have tried what I found there but nothing has helped so far. I now can't access any of my accounts on this computer. Can anyone help?...
  10. My computer will not let me sign in to my account