Windows 10: When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

Discus and support When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wesley Raabis, Dec 5, 2023.

1. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;

:)

Wesley Raabis, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Disable Microsoft Account automatic sign-on startup

If you had reinstalled Windows then nothing would be set to log in automatically & none of your previous user accounts would exist. Please explain exactly what you meant by that remark. - Perhaps you meant a Repair install [aka In-place upgrade] because they do not affect user accounts. In which case you should check the netplwiz procedure as Malo suggested - Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup. All the best, Denis

Try3, Dec 5, 2023
  4. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

1. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's - Similar Threads - sign account automatically

2. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox: My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up email address. We have never used the account, so there has never been emails sent /received and we want to use the account...
  3. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox: My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up email address. We have never used the account, so there has never been emails sent /received and we want to use the account...
  4. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  6. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  7. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  8. When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...

When my computer shuts down, I want everybody that was signed in to automatically be signed...: I'm using Windows 11 Home 22H2 and I want to ensure all accounts are forcibly signed out of whenever someone shuts down the pc or restarts it....
  9. Signing into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing into my account: I recently sent my computer in for a screen replaent at HP. The tech support signed me out of my account and changed it to a local account. I am no struggling to sign back into my account. It ceeps sending me to a page that asks for my current windows password....
  10. Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sign in and automatically signed in to a temporary account.: I’m not sure what happened I came home and it appeared my computer had restarted when I went to open up from the lock screen it took me two a background that I had not seen with a message on it saying that they could not sign me in and to correct is push a button and it would...