Windows 10: When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

Discus and support When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Casperleitner, Jan 2, 2020.

1. When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

Hello im Casper

My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of Legends..... all of the games and game launchers are freezing my mouse and keyboard. pls help!!!

:)

Casperleitner, Jan 2, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Toshiba laptop keyboard sometimes types by itself, does not type certain keys, and mouse freezes occasionally

Hi,

The mouse and keyboard issues have many possibilities. Conflicting applications and drivers can cause such actions. Also, it can one of the following:

• Accumulated dust under the keyboard may cause the keys getting stuck and move by itself.
    • Optical mouse wiring and low battery for wireless. We suggest replacing the battery or use a different mouse to confirm if the issue will persist. Ensure that the mouse surface you're using is flat.
    • Third-party programs and outdated drivers can also cause the sudden movement of the mouse, keyboard, and freezing. It's the reason why it's working in safe mode. In this state, it runs on minimal programs. Update your drivers and uninstall/disable unwanted
      programs.
    • Lastly, it can be due to the laptop being old age or faulty circuitry.

We can suggest creating a new account in Windows 10, then switch accounts.
    It's for us to find out if the issue will persist. If you rule out all of the above, having it checked from the manufacturer's service centers is the best course of action before considering a replacement. Additionally, you can visit this
    link as a guide to help you check your mouse and keyboard.

Let us know how did it go or if you need further help.

Erika Aro, Jan 2, 2020
  4. When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

My keyboard and mouse dont work when i start any program or game

Hi Dany,

Experiencing issues with your mouse and keyboard while starting a program or a game could be due to incompatible settings or having outdated device drivers.

By the way, were there any changes performed or updates installed on your computer prior to the issue? Does it happen regardless what program or game is being started?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Here's how:

• Open Settings > Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Troubleshoot, look for and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn't work, please try to update the driver for your mouse and keyboard. Check out for the

Update drivers in Windows 10
    steps. You may also refer to
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

1. When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes.... - Similar Threads - start program movements

2. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor: I need help with a problem, every time I open up my computer Its a blackscreen with only my mouse cursor on it. I tried going into advanced troubleshooting options and my password was incorrect even tho i reset it and typed it in 3-4 times very carefully. I tried resetting...
  3. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor: I need help with a problem, every time I open up my computer Its a blackscreen with only my mouse cursor on it. I tried going into advanced troubleshooting options and my password was incorrect even tho i reset it and typed it in 3-4 times very carefully. I tried resetting...
  4. Starting up windows all I see is black and my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Programs stop responding when I type on my keyboard. Any keyboard input freezes all programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs stop responding when I type on my keyboard. Any keyboard input freezes all programs.: I recently cleaned my PC and I moved my PC from room A to room B. When I started my PC from the new environment, I started to experience this weird issue where programs stop responding when I try to type on the keyboard before everything worked just fine so I am pretty sure...
  6. Programs stop responding when I type on my keyboard. Any keyboard input freezes all programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs stop responding when I type on my keyboard. Any keyboard input freezes all programs.: I recently cleaned my PC and I moved my PC from room A to room B. When I started my PC from the new environment, I started to experience this weird issue where programs stop responding when I try to type on the keyboard before everything worked just fine so I am pretty sure...
  7. Programs stop responding when I type on my keyboard. Any keyboard input freezes all programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Keyboard and mouse for people with movement disorders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse for people with movement disorders?: I just wanted to know what does windows 10 offer for people who have difficulty using the keyboard and mouse. I tried searching for a way to use my phone (because it is easier to use) as a pc keyboard but I don’t want to install software from a random company. I mainly have...
  9. Sluggish, or fast mouse movement when starting the computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sluggish, or fast mouse movement when starting the computer.: Hello there, I have a problem where upon starting my computer for the first time, my mouse is either too fast, or too slow. Changing the speed in settings does not work, however if I restart my computer, the mouse speed will be normal. So whenever I start my computer, I...
  10. No Keyboard or Mouse when started

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Keyboard or Mouse when started: Hi on my 4 year old ASUS PC, when the PC is fully booted to the login screen the keyboard and mouse are not functional. When startup begins the both are working, the keyboard can be used to get into BIOS or startup options and the light on the mouse is on, but when...