Windows 10: When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

Discus and support When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned??? Help * Original title: windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargaretAshley, Jan 2, 2020.

1. When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned??? Help

* Original title: windows 10

:)

MargaretAshley, Jan 2, 2020

2. Provision Package to control Start Menu tiles

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article on
    Building Windows 10 Provisioning packages

However, the issue you posted is related to Provisioning packages with Windows 10 and would be better suited in the TechNet community. Please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 2, 2020
  3. DavidY Win User
    Provisioning Packages and Scanstate

I've been experimenting with the new Provisioning Packages in Windows 10. They seem to be the new way to deploy and save customisations.

For instance you can now use the scanstate command (in the Assessment and Deployment Kit or ADK) to save customised software into a provisioning package for use when you create a Recovery Drive, and also for use when you Reset the computer.

Video is here:
    WV9FR-cxFBg

A tutorial similar to the video, showing the detailed steps to create your own provisioning package, is here:
    Create Custom Provisioning Package used to Reset Windows 10 or Create Recovery Drive

There is further discussion of scanstate here:
    https://www.tenforums.com/installatio...-designer.html

DavidY, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

1. When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned? - Similar Threads - start computer message

2. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  3. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  4. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017 is the message I get when I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017 is the message I get when I try to...: 'The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017' is the message I get when I try to open a file I downloaded for work...how do I fix this?...
  6. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017 is the message I get when I try to...

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017 is the message I get when I try to...: 'The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000017' is the message I get when I try to open a file I downloaded for work...how do I fix this?...
  7. I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...: says bad image. the file contains and error or is not designed to run on windows. My pc has been crashing a lot randomly. I think this is the issue. I also can't open my Windows Security in the settings. It just goes blank and doesn't load....
  8. I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...

I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...: says bad image. the file contains and error or is not designed to run on windows. My pc has been crashing a lot randomly. I think this is the issue. I also can't open my Windows Security in the settings. It just goes blank and doesn't load....
  9. My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...: Hi, I actually included the problem in my question. Thanks Normie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-virus-protection-is-up-to-date-but-when-i-start/5e9a1bff-dd0f-437c-bf99-e8dff04454d0
  10. When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....: Every time my Windows 10 PC restarts I get a message saying. "The Password or user name is incorrect. Please try again." I've set the computer to not require a PW on start up, but that is apparently ignored. I then must enter my password and the computer is fine. To make...