Windows 10: When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?

Discus and support When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by smalltown, Nov 7, 2020.

1. smalltown Win User

When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?

For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on. It has me wondering is there a simple fix for this ?

Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.610
    Edge version 86.0.622.63 (official build) (64-bit)

:)

smalltown, Nov 7, 2020
  2. smalltown Win User

For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on. It has me wondering is there a simple fix for this ?

Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.610
    Edge version 86.0.622.63 (official build) (64-bit)

smalltown, Nov 7, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Opening edge with set tab

I am running Edge Chromium at the moment and when I close down it shuts all opens tabs - I don't have a problem with that but what I would like it for me to open Edge so that Outlook.com mail opens automatically in the first tab on start up or closing all tabs and selecting Edge again.

I have looked for an answer but cannot find anything that is helpful so any advice greatly appreciated.

ICIT2LOL, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

1. When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ? - Similar Threads - start Edge Chromium

2. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  3. Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium Edge browser tab sleep problems: Anybody else having issues with this feature? Browser tabs go to sleep and either don't wake up or take forever to wake up. I have the same issue with Google Chrome, which make sense because both browsers are now Chromium based. Tab sleep has been around for several years now...
  4. Random file explorer icon, opens to a tab I have open in chromium edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random file explorer icon, opens to a tab I have open in chromium edge: [ATTACH] I use virtual desktops and chromium microsoft edge. Recently, I've been getting these random file explorer icons that pop up on my toolbar. Clicking them brings me to the tab, and closing it from the toolbar also closes the tab. However, reopening the tab by...
  5. Tab previews edge chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Tab previews edge chromium: Is tab previews a feature of edge chromium? Kind of how one can preview the windows when hovering over the taskbar I seem to remember could do the same with tabs open on edge, or old edge. Is this not a feature in edge chromium? I am just on the normal public build. thanks,...
  6. When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I start Edge Chromium to tabs open ?: For some reason when I open Edge Chromium it opens two tabs. Both instances of Edge run fine. I just choose one, close the other either, and move on. It has me wondering is there a simple fix for this ? Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.610 Edge version 86.0.622.63...
  7. Can't customize tab in new chromium edge?

Can't customize tab in new chromium edge?: I unfortunately updated my edge browser to the new chromium version. Didn't even know they were pushing a new edge browser until after the updates. It seems like this release is super buggy. I am unable to customize the tab at all. When looking around, I see that apparently...
  8. Change New Tab in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Change New Tab in Edge Chromium: In Edge Chromium, when I click on a new tab, can I have it go to Google instead of Bing? 157181
  9. Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??: Trying the new Chromium Edge and was wondering how to add more favorites to the Start Page. Right now it has 7 Favorites Tiles and when I click the plus sign and add another favorite it takes one away to make room for the new one. Can anyone tell me how to add more than just...
  10. Tab management in Chromium Edge

Tab management in Chromium Edge: submitted by /u/draaakje [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehn8yf/tab_management_in_chromium_edge/