Windows 10: WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg

Discus and support WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, When I start my PC, this command prompt pops out on my screen and Registry Editor asks for a permission to make changes to my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jonathan#c, Sep 30, 2019.

1. WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg

Hi all,

When I start my PC,

this command prompt pops out on my screen and Registry Editor asks for a permission to make changes to my PC.

WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg 69b61039-e6e8-446f-95f9-fe1fcc7e34e0?upload=true.jpg

This started to happen after my PC was infected by a virus, which is now taken care of.

I tried searching everywhere if somebody else was having a similar problem, but didn't quite find the answer.

But hopefully I will here.

My Windows version is Windows 10 Home Ver. 1903 OS Build 18362.356.

Thank you in advance.

:)

jonathan#c, Sep 30, 2019
  2. stormymn Win User
    stormymn, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Reg. Cleaner

Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software?????

Ben Daniels, Sep 30, 2019
  4. WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg

Setting up a 123-Reg email account

Thanks for the suggestion but I've already set the domain up according to 123-Reg instructions.

PeterSharpe, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg

1. WHEN I START MY PC, AppData\Local\Temp\reg.reg - Similar Threads - START AppDataLocalTempreg reg

2. nothing is working when I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing is working when I start my pc: PC will boot up, I have display I can move my mouse and everything but nothing will open up. I can’t open settings, I can’t open up my browser or any games, and this only happened after updating windows. It may work for like 4-5 seconds and then it just stops working...
  3. My pc crashes when i start a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes when i start a game.: Hi,When i start my pc it works fine and there is no problem until i open steam and start rainbow six siege and on the loading screen it freezes and crashes with every time new error code for example.0xc00021a0x00000e9And some time with a message loke system file eror and some...
  4. My pc crashes when i start a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashes when i start a game.: Hi,When i start my pc it works fine and there is no problem until i open steam and start rainbow six siege and on the loading screen it freezes and crashes with every time new error code for example.0xc00021a0x00000e9And some time with a message loke system file eror and some...
  5. Taskbar frozen when I start my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar frozen when I start my PC: I recently built my Windows PC and have discovered that when I start it up my whole Taskbar including Start is frozen none of my apps appear and when I hover my mouse it just says it's loading and I have tried refreshing Windows Explorer but that won't work. I can't type...
  6. Taskbar frozen when I start my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar frozen when I start my PC: I recently built my Windows PC and have discovered that when I start it up my whole Taskbar including Start is frozen none of my apps appear and when I hover my mouse it just says it's loading and I have tried refreshing Windows Explorer but that won't work. I can't type...
  7. Grey screen when i start my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grey screen when i start my Pc: How should i use command prompt in advance troubleshooting without administrator since i reset my pc i uave no data in it i cant type anything. It there isnt an adminitrator i have no guest no bothing please help me i m crying...
  8. Grey screen when i start my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grey screen when i start my Pc: Please help me i m crying i was playing a game and then my game hanged and a weird noise came out of my headphones and then i closed my pc and started it again and it shows a grey screen i watched several youtube videos but none worked i tried everything and then nothing...
  9. my pc is so laggy when i start it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc is so laggy when i start it.: hello sir, i am using windows 10 pro. from the past 2 months,when i start my pc it is becoming so laggy and CPU usage was like 90-100% without doing anything. when i restart my pc everything becomes normal. what could have happened? and in that when i open games fps drops to...
  10. explorer.exe coming when I start my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    explorer.exe coming when I start my PC: when i start my pc ,the pop up came and is written explorer.exe . the dialogue box appearing there is: Windows cannot find 'null' .Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again....