Windows 10: When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

Discus and support When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by youssef gaboune, Apr 21, 2024.

1. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me

:)

youssef gaboune, Apr 21, 2024
  2. enxo218 Win User

usb keyboard giving bios errors at boot

bios ver 0402 x64
    2 usb 2 ports (i will name A and B for convinience of explanation) next to ps/2 port,this is where keyboard and mouse have always been plugged.
    error message appears after asus logo and reads "keyboard not detected"
    bios has not been updated no settings have ever been altered with exception of case fan controll and enabling ram xmp profile
    bios set to fast boot and legacy usb enabled
    desktop is used for gaming mainly and is used about 4 times a week and no faults of this nature have been experienced in the past

got the error message 2 days ago
    Case 1 : keyboard in A and mouse in B
    -four starts and error message is produced in 3 and windows boots normally on all starts with both devices usable at login screen and desktop environment
    -three starts to check devices in bios,can use keyboard to enter bios and both devices usable and recognised (1 keyboard,1 mouse usb config under advanced settings)in bios

Case 2 : keyboard in B mouse in A
    -four starts and results are similar to case 1 with exception that error message appeared on all starts

Case 3 : no device in either A or B
    -error message "no keyboard or mouse detected"

Case 4 : keyboard in A or B, mouse not connected
    -error message "no keyboard detected"
    -can enter bios and device usable in bios and windows environment
    -i couldnt navigate in bios to check listed devices as bios mainly uses the mouse

Case 5 : mouse in either A or B and keyboard in usb 3 port near lan port
    -no error message, both devices usable in windows login and dektop environment
    -keyboard can enter bios however if the pc is cold booted(psu turned off and on before pc power switch turned on) usb cannot be used inside bios,though if i continue to windows and reboot it is completely functional regardless of number of restarts

now i have no idea what to make of results in case 4 because that would mean the the keyboard was being identified as mouse
    also in case 1 keyboard did boot once with no errors so maybe the keyboard is malfunctioning but it cold start doing the same in usb 3 later or does it have a problem with usb 2
    i hoped i could get insight before i get a new keyboard or change bios settings or flash it
    its my first build, i dont want to break anything with haste (this stuff is expensive as ....!!!) and i only have a samsung np550pc to fallback on (i cant game on that once again)

enxo218, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Paultx Win User
    No display, mouse or keyboard after BSOD and BIOS error message

A few days ago my daughter installed and launched Autodesk Revit on a Windows 10 Pro PC. While using the software, the system showed a BSOD:

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... 86t-no-display-mouse-keyboard-after-bsod-bios-error-message-5b3747c2-3478-4ca3-a31a-15824b4cca22.jpg

Then she turned the PC off pressing the case power button. After she turned it on, came the BIOS error message:

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... 48t-no-display-mouse-keyboard-after-bsod-bios-error-message-87427f6d-26e0-420b-bddc-7f170203565d.jpg

She chose to hit N and the system restarted. Windows was back, but without the mouse and the keyboard.

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... 89t-no-display-mouse-keyboard-after-bsod-bios-error-message-f5f4e8fd-a0b3-4a32-b56e-f1060f8d7eb2.jpg

She turned the PC off again via the case power button, and then came the worst: now there is no display, no mouse, no keyboard, although both the computer and the monitor can be turned and stay on.

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... 68t-no-display-mouse-keyboard-after-bsod-bios-error-message-56181e9d-da4a-41b6-8bef-ef448f47c746.jpg

She told me that the BSOD appeared about three times during that day and only after she installed Autodesk Revit. Is it possible that this software messed things up, maybe by replacing some drivers or DLLs or whatnot?
    Or is it only some sort of hardware issue? Any ideas? TIA.

Paultx, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Virus-j Win User

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

PC wont Start Black Screen (keyboard,mouse issue)

Ok.. after reading some of the replys, Some of this has gotten mixed up. So il Sum everything up.

Ok firstly I have Two Pc's One of which i have listed Under my name is System Specs which is Running Windows 7 and My other Pc which is Windows Xp which is the one with the problem Specs are Below.

AMD 245 2.9Ghz
    4GB Team Elite 2x2Gb
    Asrock N68-s Mobo
    160Gb Hard Drive
    550w CIT PSU

Ok For some Reason my Pc Refuses to Start up with a Keyboard and mouse in the Usb port All i get is a black Screen and so far the only way to get the pc in is if i keep Press ANy key on the keyboard and keep clicking on the mouse But this does not always work. I have tried A loads of Different Keyboards Mouses Etc... But none of which Seem to Work.

i have Tried all the Suggestions Given to me wont list them as there are loads now...Lol
    However one of the Suggestions Did kinda work which was to Connect my Keyboard mouse Using a Ps/2 adapter which Seems to be working ok But not fully sometimes it dont want to start up again say 2/10.

Yesterday i Went to a Friend of mine who is Pc Engineer and we connected it up Using His Psu and His microsoft keyboard and Mouse which worked Fine the problem was gone. Please note we done a bench Test Leaving only His Hard drive Connected to the board, He is also running windows Xp Pro ... Thought it Be best to Use Same OS.

But as soon as i Took it Home and tried it again thinking it was ok... I was wrong.

@Scaminatrix : Board was Bought Brand New was in my Windows 7 Rig for a week then i decided to Upgrade My Cpu and Mobo. So I stuck my Old Board and Cpu in this pc (One with the problem)

@Aleksander : Yh Saw the post about this Board. No Doesent have CPU Unlock, USb is enabled in Bios. Erm I have Tried loads of Different Keyboards and Mouses, Trust ,Microsoft, Sumvision about 6 different keyboards mouses i own and about 4 i borrowed from some Friends and the only one that worked was the engineers Microsoft Keyboard and mouse.

@jakeman97 : The Pc In My Specs is My Main Rig (One Running W7) and the one with the problem is my Second Rig which is Running windows Xp and is only really Used for Video Editing and the Ocational Game with a m8t ...Lol

Finger hurt now from typing...LOl

Virus-j, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

1. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what... - Similar Threads - start shows error

2. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  3. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  4. what do i do when i cant use wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when i cant use wifi on my pc: i bought a new pc today and it wouldnt work with internet for some reason but now im at the home screen of when you first turn it on where it says the time the date and the day when i click space it says theres a acc called administration but when i log in it says that...
  5. what do i do when i cant use wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do i do when i cant use wifi on my pc: i bought a new pc today and it wouldnt work with internet for some reason but now im at the home screen of when you first turn it on where it says the time the date and the day when i click space it says theres a acc called administration but when i log in it says that...
  6. what do i do when i cant use wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. USB connectivity problem with Keyboard & Mouse when I start my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connectivity problem with Keyboard & Mouse when I start my pc.: It is seen several times that when i switch on my PC, Keyboard and Mouse USB plugged doesn't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-connectivity-problem-with-keyboard-mouse-when/32262ad9-c9fa-433b-8b31-a2609a3e4c40
  8. My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Mouse Doesn't Move When I Use The Keyboard: In games, I press the W key, I can't also use my mouse at the same time. Is there any way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-doesnt-move-when-i-use-the-keyboard/5bb82da2-7d9a-4513-8242-2da7c16c0133
  9. I cant start my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant start my pc: Im keep getting bluescreen with "c:₩windows₩system32₩logfiles₩srt₩srttrail.txt" I tried to reset my pc but cant even do that too. I guess it's because of Oct4(or3) update but not really sure about it. I dont really know much about pc and English is not even my first...
  10. my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mouse pointer is not showing and my keyboard is not woking i can only use the keyboard...: use the keyboard on my touch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-mouse-pointer-is-not-showing-and-my-keyboard-is/059bb1dd-20ac-4e49-ba92-160b48c32ac7