Windows 10: When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it...

Discus and support When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can’t get it off and when i try to repair it wipe it or anything it says there is a problem and can shut it down. Can anyone help me fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noah Benton, Dec 3, 2023.

1. When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it...

can’t get it off and when i try to repair it wipe it or anything it says there is a problem and can shut it down. Can anyone help me fix this?

:)

Noah Benton, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it...

1. When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it... - Similar Threads - start Chromebook Lenovo

2. I want to set up a pin but my settings says i already have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set up a pin but my settings says i already have one: so I want to sign in to xbox to claim the game pass and it says to put in my pin but i dont have one so i go to make a pin and then it says that i already have one...
  3. I want to set up a pin but my settings says i already have one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to set up a pin but my settings says i already have one: so I want to sign in to xbox to claim the game pass and it says to put in my pin but i dont have one so i go to make a pin and then it says that i already have one...
  4. When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start up my Chromebook Lenovo it says problem with pin and then wants me to fix it...: can’t get it off and when i try to repair it wipe it or anything it says there is a problem and can shut it down. Can anyone help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-up-my-chromebook-lenovo-it-says/75aa5f20-c651-4bf5-84e4-47b8cb9bcd21
  5. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN: I have been having this problem for several days and now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 which I thought could help, every app I open comes up with “set up your account with windows hello” but I cannot do this without a PIN, which I do not have/know. Every time I try to...
  6. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN: I have been having this problem for several days and now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 which I thought could help, every app I open comes up with “set up your account with windows hello” but I cannot do this without a PIN, which I do not have/know. Every time I try to...
  7. When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option: I tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-up-my-computer-it-leads-me-to-a-blue/2a4c09fd-8603-4f34-a167-759f4e18f5af
  8. I don't want a start-up PIN.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't want a start-up PIN.: I don't want a start-up PIN. but suddenly my computer is asking me to set one up. I am running windows 10. How do I stop It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-want-a-start-up-pin/e7198451-52d4-4577-8181-f5f917f7b813"
  9. Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN: Every time I log on I am redirected to a page that asks me to set up a PIN. There is no option to refuse, only a "remind me later" button. I don't want to set up a pin. I can remember my password very well thankyou. It is very annoying that logging on is delayed every time by...
  10. How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled: HI when I have fast start up checked windows hangs is there any thing I can do. I turn off fast start up and and it boots ok I am using a samsung ssd 850 pro any help would be much appreciated thanks 85561