Windows 10: When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

Discus and support When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnNavarro4, Nov 24, 2020.

1. When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

I tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options

When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option [​IMG]

:)

JohnNavarro4, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 24, 2020
  3. LiamKehoe Win User
    Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option"

Whenever I turn on my computer I get the blue screen saying that my PC has an error code 0x000007b and when I press recovery it takes me to the "choose an option" screen. I'm okay with resetting my computer and I when I attempted to do so it asked for
    my password, when I gave it my password it said that the password was wrong. This is incredibly frusturating as I have changed my windows account password and I know the password is correct.

LiamKehoe, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option

1. When I start up my computer it leads me to a blue screen saying choose an option - Similar Threads - start computer leads

2. I started a download and now it brings me to a blue screen that says choose an option and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started a download and now it brings me to a blue screen that says choose an option and...: Windows 10 tried to updateHad problems beforeTried anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-a-download-and-now-it-brings-me-to-a/f04e2003-6bc6-4df1-b8e0-882c00b2cbd8
  3. I started a download and now it brings me to a blue screen that says choose an option and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started a download and now it brings me to a blue screen that says choose an option and...: Windows 10 tried to updateHad problems beforeTried anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-a-download-and-now-it-brings-me-to-a/f04e2003-6bc6-4df1-b8e0-882c00b2cbd8
  4. I started a download and now it brings me to a blue screen that says choose an option and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer can't start, it leads me to the blue screen every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't start, it leads me to the blue screen every time: Hey, so my computer doesn't start, it only leads me to the blue screen with either "inaccessible boot device" or "critical process died"I tried to restore it to a stable point, it still doesn't solve anything, I reset my computer while saving my files. It doesn't solve the...
  6. My computer can't start, it leads me to the blue screen every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't start, it leads me to the blue screen every time: Hey, so my computer doesn't start, it only leads me to the blue screen with either "inaccessible boot device" or "critical process died"I tried to restore it to a stable point, it still doesn't solve anything, I reset my computer while saving my files. It doesn't solve the...
  7. When I turn on my computer, it takes me to a blue screen that says choose an option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I turn on my computer, it takes me to a blue screen that says choose an option: Tried restarting 4 times and it keeps showing me a blue screen with options. What should I do in this case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-computer-it-takes-me-to-a-blue/1024c38c-0b88-4cb5-ba85-b71cf6cef8f2
  8. What is this blue screen that pops up when I start my computer? Here’s what it says at the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this blue screen that pops up when I start my computer? Here’s what it says at the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ther-account [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq522r/what_is_this_blue_screen_that_pops_up_when_i/
  9. Start up error that leads to blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up error that leads to blue screen: I was playing rust when all of a sudden my pc crashed and i was shown an orange crash page instead of blue and this was the atop code DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS and this is what failed RzDev_0C00.sys and ive tried wiping my pc but when i try it...
  10. Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not turning on and running into blue window that says "choose an option": Whenever I turn on my computer I get the blue screen saying that my PC has an error code 0x000007b and when I press recovery it takes me to the "choose an option" screen. I'm okay with resetting my computer and I when I attempted to do so it asked for my password, when I gave...