Windows 10: when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

Discus and support when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by one leg, Sep 8, 2019.

1. one leg Win User

when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable.

:)

one leg, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 8, 2019
  3. CelesteJX Win User
    sign in blurry

I used to really enjoy the pictures that show up on the sign-in screen when logging into my computer. Now all the sudden they are very blurry, it's like I need glasses in order to seeing them clearly.

CelesteJX, Sep 8, 2019
  4. enso Win User

when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - start picture sign

2. I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...: I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign in with my pin. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-set-up-for-no-sign-in-when/5533d4d7-c287-4f87-8dd4-9ee618d79d19"
  3. If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?: I have a Catch-22 problem. YES! I have Administrator access! Questions are in RED. OK, orange it is! Sheesh. Not allowed RED!!!! Preamble: Like millions of others, I arrived home to fine my 7 shanghaied to 10. With so much grief, I resorted to using my Vista box but the...
  4. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  5. How do I remove the picture on top of the background when signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the picture on top of the background when signing in: When I start up the laptop and get the sign in screen, There's a picture sitting above the sign in box. I want to remove it. But can't find out how...
  6. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add pictures to my start up screen: how do I add my pictures to my screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-my-start-up-screen/220a0860-2c23-4499-afc8-7d027c38a7c7
  7. how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix this: Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 7/7/2018 9:56:34 AM Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-P4BA8CNS Description: Activation context generation failed for...
  8. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?: When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up and overlays on the wallpaper. How do I remove or change it? Thank you. (iphone photo..sorry it's upside down) 96430
  9. My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Support
    My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?: My desktop has produced blurry font. I never changed the scaling or whatsoever. I dont know if this has anything to do with the Win 10 Anniversary Update that i installed a few days ago. But how do I fix this? 64200
  10. How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled: HI when I have fast start up checked windows hangs is there any thing I can do. I turn off fast start up and and it boots ok I am using a samsung ssd 850 pro any help would be much appreciated thanks 85561

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start up picture blurry

2. fix start up picture