Windows 10: when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

Discus and support when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by one leg, Sep 8, 2019.

1. one leg Win User

when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable.

:)

one leg, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 8, 2019
  3. CelesteJX Win User
    sign in blurry

I used to really enjoy the pictures that show up on the sign-in screen when logging into my computer. Now all the sudden they are very blurry, it's like I need glasses in order to seeing them clearly.

CelesteJX, Sep 8, 2019
  4. enso Win User

when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - start picture sign

2. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix start up problems?: I recently reset my laptop acer aspire 3 and now when I try to log in it says “The user profile service failed the sign-in” and I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone help?...
  3. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix start up problems?: I recently reset my laptop acer aspire 3 and now when I try to log in it says “The user profile service failed the sign-in” and I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone help?...
  4. How do I fix start up problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?: I have a picture of my great uncle and I want to enlarge and crop the picture. I can do the enlarge and cropping, but I can not get it from blurring. if i make the picture smaller the blur is better, but that is no change of the picture. I want the picture larger,...
  6. When my computer is in the start up mode the picture is blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer is in the start up mode the picture is blurry: When my computer is in the start up mode, the picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-computer-is-in-the-start-up-mode-the/914cd5ce-874c-45a0-9c54-ca2a03b504e6
  7. How do I fix my blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...
  8. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......: Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry? I've been told that this was done on purpose - and started after the SA build 18237 was installed. Really? Who in the world that programmed this build thought this was...
  9. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  10. How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix start up problem when fast start up is inabled: HI when I have fast start up checked windows hangs is there any thing I can do. I turn off fast start up and and it boots ok I am using a samsung ssd 850 pro any help would be much appreciated thanks 85561

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bblurry start up image

2. start up background pictures blurry

3. Why is the opening welcom page blurred when I turn on my cumputer?

4. windows 10 graphics blury on startup and display turns off,
  5. start up screen out of focus,
  6. why is windows 10 start up has blurred picture,
  7. start up picture blurred,
  8. start up picture blurry,
  9. fix start up picture