Windows 10: When I start Word or go to close it I get an ADX Loader Access Denied

Discus and support When I start Word or go to close it I get an ADX Loader Access Denied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix. Windows 10 Pro. Not in a Domain.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveU75, Apr 1, 2020.

1. SteveU75 Win User

When I start Word or go to close it I get an ADX Loader Access Denied

How do I fix. Windows 10 Pro. Not in a Domain.

:)

SteveU75, Apr 1, 2020
  2. vinccenz Win User

ADX Loader : access denied

Hi,

Apparently Windows is not able to correct a problem that existed almost 10 years ago...

I explain myself : as I want to open an Office document, I have a error message saying "ADX : access denied". Now, I can't save anything on my laptop, as my administrators right are not even recognize...

I didn't install anything recently on my laptop running with Windows 10.

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!! What should I do, instead of moving to Apple?

Thank you very much for your quick answer!

Best,

vinccenz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. K Rao Win User
    ADX Loader error office 365 Win 10

After opening office 365 'ADX Loader error' appears OS Win 10 1703.

Recently no new add-ons installed.

Replies found - The ADX Loader is a component associated with the Add-in Express developer software.

This product is used to develop add-ons such as toolbars and other components for browsers such as Internet Explorer and Windows.

K Rao, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

ADX Loader : access denied

Hi Vinccenz, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

This error message seems to be caused by Office add-ins, so you can try opening your Office apps in Safe Mode. Here's a link to instructions to do this:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/open-o...

- Find the shortcut icon for your Office application.

- Press and hold the CTRL key and double-click the application shortcut.

- Click Yes when a window appears asking if you want to start the application in Safe Mode.

You can also try repairing Office apps with the instructions in this link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair...

Let me know what happens when you've tried these steps! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. When I start Word or go to close it I get an ADX Loader Access Denied - Similar Threads - start Word close

2. Why do I get access denied when I go on certain websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get access denied when I go on certain websites: Why do I get access denied message when I go on certain website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-access-denied-when-i-go-on-certain/67606ec2-017c-4bd3-ad17-7a5e09c9a7ac
  3. Why do I get access denied when I go on certain websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get access denied when I go on certain websites: Why do I get access denied message when I go on certain website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-access-denied-when-i-go-on-certain/67606ec2-017c-4bd3-ad17-7a5e09c9a7ac
  4. Notifications not going away when I press close

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not going away when I press close: When I try to get rid of a notification on my computer by pressing close, it doesn't work for some reason, and lags for a few minutes until it finally goes away, and then another notification pops up and it's really annoying for me. Any help will be appreciated!...
  5. I keep getting an "Access Denied" while trying to go to a simple website, like Lowes.com.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting an "Access Denied" while trying to go to a simple website, like Lowes.com.: I keep getting an "Access Denied" while trying to go to a simple website, like Lowes.com. My computer says I don't have permission to access on this server. Well, I have Windows 10 and working on a laptop at home. I don't understand why I don't have access to everything....
  6. I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that...

I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that...: I am owner of folder, recursively but I get access denied when trying to delete that folder.... but I can delete sub folders... What is wrong???...
  7. I get 'Access Denied' to folders that show I have access in the folder's...

I get 'Access Denied' to folders that show I have access in the folder's...: Despite all of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community on this recurring issue, I cannot find any way to access folders/files on my own computer. Trying to edit my user account in the folder's Properties/Security tab does not work.... even though I am an Administrator and...
  8. ADX Loader error office 365 Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADX Loader error office 365 Win 10: After opening office 365 'ADX Loader error' appears OS Win 10 1703. Recently no new add-ons installed. Replies found - The ADX Loader is a component associated with the Add-in Express developer software. This product is used to develop add-ons such as toolbars and...
  9. permision denied when i access some files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    permision denied when i access some files: when I try to access some files like my documents I get access denied, I belive I am logged on as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permision-denied-when-i-access-some-files/d267f2a1-a946-42d2-8ce5-72a1e3c010ef"
  10. Cannot get out of word until I close Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get out of word until I close Email: I can't get out of my Word due to prompt saying I have to close Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-word-until-i-close-email/c411bcd6-e77c-4dd4-b36f-f63b5f934a2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adx loader error

2. adx loader access denied office 19 pro