Windows 10: When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...

Discus and support When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm locked out of my computer and I have no idea what to do. Whenever I try to startup my computer it just tells me to sign in but when I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andy K227, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Andy K227 Win User

When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...

I'm locked out of my computer and I have no idea what to do. Whenever I try to startup my computer it just tells me to sign in but when I click on the sign in button it just shows a blank tab labelled Microsoft Account. I've tried to google the problem on my phone but nothing I've tried works. I tried shutting the computer down and starting it again but to no avail. It still just shows a blank Microsoft account tab and I can't sign in.

:)

Andy K227, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the... :(

Zakin, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Kbird Win User

When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

I usually use control userpasswords2 but decided to try Netplwiz to see if there is a difference ...no there isnt this is what I have that currently works on both computers...maybe I missed a step? let me look again.....

When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the... 100600d1485971642-sign-user-account-automatically-windows-10-startup-2016_09_09_16_22_321.png

Kbird, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

1. When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the... - Similar Threads - startup computer says

2. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  3. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in: I turn the laptop and log in to my account, when I click on accounts, it shows that the other account is signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-to-my-user-account-it-says-that/37597e89-b43e-4961-9888-96c64f77dc6d
  4. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in: I turn the laptop and log in to my account, when I click on accounts, it shows that the other account is signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-to-my-user-account-it-says-that/37597e89-b43e-4961-9888-96c64f77dc6d
  5. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...: I'm locked out of my computer and I have no idea what to do. Whenever I try to startup my computer it just tells me to sign in but when I click on the sign in button it just shows a blank tab labelled Microsoft Account. I've tried to google the problem on my phone but nothing...
  7. When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...

When I startup my computer it says to sign in to my windows account but when I click on the...: I'm locked out of my computer and I have no idea what to do. Whenever I try to startup my computer it just tells me to sign in but when I click on the sign in button it just shows a blank tab labelled Microsoft Account. I've tried to google the problem on my phone but nothing...
  8. My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock...: My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock screen and again sign in I have tried everything in reboot menu but can't fix this problem please help...
  9. My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock...

My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock...: My windows starts and says sign in but when I click sign in it again goes back to lock screen and again sign in I have tried everything in reboot menu but can't fix this problem please help...
  10. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-sign-in-to-my-icloud-account-my-computer/481fc64b-244d-4be2-9730-9692e770f791"