Windows 10: When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

Discus and support When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aamir Ishaq, Aug 23, 2022.

1. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login screen doesnt come up.

:)

Aamir Ishaq, Aug 23, 2022

2. pc turns in and goes to a black screen

When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen [​IMG]

When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen [​IMG]

crazymama77, Aug 23, 2022
  3. Artifacts on screen. Screen goes black

Some pictures of the artefacts at varying resolutions

The offender:

LoyalOpposition, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

1. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen - Similar Threads - swipe log screen

2. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen: Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login screen doesnt come up....
  3. When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i swipe up on my pc to log in the screen goes black and goes back to the lock screen: Every time i try to swipe up on the pc when i try to login the screen goes black and returns to the lock screen. I cant access my pc as the login screen doesnt come up....
  4. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  5. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  6. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer's Screen goes black then locks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer's Screen goes black then locks: After working remote one day, my PC now after exactly 2 minutes goes to a black screen then locks. I have gone through multiple articals trying to fix this and this is what settings I have set right now: Power Plan Options: Turn off the display: Never Put the computer to...
  8. Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black: I am using Windows 10, my setup is running the most recent windows update, and I keep my system safe with up to date Norton360. But I am pretty computer illiterate. So I ask with the utter most sincerity to simplify as much as you can. I've been having a reoccurring problem...
  9. screen goes black but comes back up

screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  10. screen saver goes to black screen and locks

screen saver goes to black screen and locks: I am having a problem setting a screen saver on my new Windows 10. When setting a screen saver and selecting "Preview" or setting a screen saver and having it go to it at the appropriate time limit, the screen saver displays properly. However, when hitting a key or mouse...