Windows 10: when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source

Discus and support when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vishnu kumarjaiswal, Nov 25, 2019.

1. when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source

when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source

:)

Vishnu kumarjaiswal, Nov 25, 2019

2. apps from unknown source

hi,where is the location apps from unknown source . i need to enable this .i use nokia lumia 521.windows 8.1.and how can i update my phone in windows 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

srabonahmmed, Nov 25, 2019
  3. 'unknown Sources'?

I have purchased the Nokia Lumia and want to download the Paddy Power app but it says that first I must turn on the unknown sources in the security settings? From what I can see there is no security settings on this phone? I have checked the settings and
    found nothing? Is there anyone who knows how to fix this please?

thanks in advance

FrankGalway, Nov 25, 2019
  4. SuNeha Win User

when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source

no file explorer and direct install of apps frm unknown sources...

File explore is the most important we require...and the next thing is we cant download songs from internet in phone directly...nd last bt never the least cant install apps directly frm unknown sources as androids have...even a 3000₹ android phone have
    these avails...android is more likely to laptops bt NT windows phone??? Shocking...

SuNeha, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. when i switch on my pc then i see do you want to install this app from unknown source - Similar Threads - switch install app

2. get apps from unknown sources, win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get apps from unknown sources, win11: i wish to download apps from unknown sourcesie play store ectnot interested in why i would want too please tell me how as i cannot download youtube from ms store and others...
  3. get apps from unknown sources, win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get apps from unknown sources, win11: i wish to download apps from unknown sourcesie play store ectnot interested in why i would want too please tell me how as i cannot download youtube from ms store and others...
  4. I do not see a Bluetooth switch...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I do not see a Bluetooth switch...: Hi guys, I'm back. Well after replacing the WiFi card in my wife's laptop, she was complaining about slow speeds on the internet. The card I installed was not a dual band card so I ordered a newer card that is dual band with Bluetooth. I just installed it and now she has a...
  5. How do I stop the "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher..." for a single...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop the "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher..." for a single...: There's one app I use frequently where this warning keeps coming up, but I want to disable it only for that app. submitted by /u/TryGoogle_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5oh14/how_do_i_stop_the_do_you_want_to_allow_this_app/
  6. "do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device..." when I try to install an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device..." when I try to install an...: every time that I want to install an app that I downloaded this in the internet I get an error like tins (do you want to allow this app to make changes on your device or the publisher is unknown- please scan your finger on a fingerprint reader) I put my finger on fingerprint...
  7. unknown sources

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unknown sources: I need to download a program for my buisness, but I need to turn off the setting that blocks the unknown source. I know the source, and it's safe, but I can't find the setting to turn the block off, Please help, I need to do this, like yesterday. Thank you for any help, I'm...
  8. i want to see my pc screen on mirror

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to see my pc screen on mirror: HELLO SIR i am suffering from photophobia (computer,mobile screen phobia) my doctor suggest me you do not work on computer that's why i want to see my computer screen on mirror. Help me change my computer display mirror flip is it possible or not? if not so...
  9. I want this app in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want this app in my PC: I want babbel app in my PC but its not. Available in my city [ATTACH] 114487
  10. I want this app in my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    I want this app in my PC: I want babbel app in my PC but its not. Available in my city [ATTACH] 114487