Windows 10: When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around....

Discus and support When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matalya1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mli3ny/when_i_switch_users_using_winl_my_system/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matalya1, Apr 6, 2021.

1. When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around....

/u/Matalya1, Apr 6, 2021
  2. hcall75 Win User

switch user

Hello,

Since I upgraded to 1709 (falls Creator update) I lost the "switch user" option after pressing "ctrl alt del" on all my computers. Is there anyway to get this option back or do I have to use the win+L process which is at least two steps longer? Thank you
    in advance for your support.

hcall75, Apr 6, 2021
  3. hcall75 Win User
    switch user

Lucky you sarah still having the switch user option in 1709...I tried the 3 options in the "Hide entry points for Fast User Switching" . If enabled, nothing happens except my other user account is hidden after pressing Win+L. and the other 2 options
    don't give me back my switch user after pressing ctrl alt del... Switching user from the start menu does log off the current session... Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

hcall75, Apr 6, 2021
  4. When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around....

Switch user at startup

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you cannot see the switch user option after the upgrade I will make sure to help you with this issue.

First I suggest you to reboot the system and check if see the switch user option.

If you still don’t see the option then I would suggest you to perform the below step and check if you can see switch user option.

On the login screen press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check if you can see the switch user option.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Mohammed Yaseer, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around....

1. When I switch users using Win+L, my system languages go rogue and it gets switched around.... - Similar Threads - switch users using

2. Windows get shuffled around when switching desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows get shuffled around when switching desktops: Hello everyone, I have been using the 'Multiple Desktop' feature for a while now Ctrl + Start + Left or Right.But about 2-3 months ago, it has started shuffling windows around when I switch between desktops ever since we have moved office.I have the exact same monitors as...
  3. Windows get shuffled around when switching desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows get shuffled around when switching desktops: Hello everyone, I have been using the 'Multiple Desktop' feature for a while now Ctrl + Start + Left or Right.But about 2-3 months ago, it has started shuffling windows around when I switch between desktops ever since we have moved office.I have the exact same monitors as...
  4. Windows get shuffled around when switching desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Switch Languages

Switch Languages: Hi all, In my Windows settings, have 2 languages installed. But 4 languages are shown, don't know why. In the Registry HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload have also 4 languages. Deleting the two wrong languages there, does not help. Thanks for any advice. Cheers...
  6. Language switching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language switching: Hi, I'm using Windows since version 3.0. Now with the ending of Windows 7 support I'll be forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and here comes the problem. Since at least Windows 3.11 switching languages in Windows was working almost flawlessly. Now, with Windows 10 this is...
  7. Switching Users: When I go to "switch users"the screen goes to the blank signon screen....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switching Users: When I go to "switch users"the screen goes to the blank signon screen....: I press ALT-CTRL-DEL to switch users. The screen takes me to the blank (initial Windows screen). I press ALT-CTRL-DEL again and the screen turns light blue then the spinning icon comes on the screen. It spins for about 2-3 minutes and then returns to the blank initial sign...
  8. switch language

switch language: i 've changed the language to russian by mistake _ setting >>region and time >>language >> add language _ so all the system language switched to russian i tried to switch back to english but nothing happened tried to add language_any english version_ but nothing added...
  9. Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]

Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]: I would like to report a bug. We have two windows accounts on our computer - me (administrator) and my girlfriend. I have these languages/keyboard layouts set up: English, Czech, Russian She has these: English (UK), Czech, Slovak, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian,...
  10. User Permissions Get Mixed Up When Using Switch User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Permissions Get Mixed Up When Using Switch User: I am having a permissions issue when using "switch user". I have one account which is a domain administrator with full rights to most things on the internet (including yahoo.com). I have another account which is mostly locked out of internet access. If the non-admin employee...