Windows 10: When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

Discus and support When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I take a screenshot, either by Windows button + PrtSc or by using the snipping tool, it comes out with an orange tint. No, I don't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TDYT Lmao, Aug 14, 2022.

1. TDYT Lmao Win User

When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

Whenever I take a screenshot, either by Windows button + PrtSc or by using the snipping tool, it comes out with an orange tint. No, I don't have a Lenovo computer and no, my screen isn't orange, just the screenshot. Any help? See attached image:

:)

TDYT Lmao, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when a screenshot is taken using PrtScn key the screenshot turns out to be orange than the normal white. We are aware of the issue that you are facing.

We suggest you to try updating the graphics card drivers and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, you may try to roll back the graphics card drivers.

To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the Graphics driver and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

You may also refer the suggestions by Alf0508 replied on September 11, 2019 from the thread

My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

However, if you are using a Lenovo machine, you may want to try resetting the Eye Care Mode in Lenovo Vantage software and check. Kindly refer the Lenovo article

Screenshots and Snips have an unnatural orange tint

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 14, 2022
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 14, 2022
  4. When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

1. When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange. - Similar Threads - screenshot comes orange

2. When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.: Whenever I take a screenshot, either by Windows button + PrtSc or by using the snipping tool, it comes out with an orange tint. No, I don't have a Lenovo computer and no, my screen isn't orange, just the screenshot. Any help? See attached image:...
  3. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  4. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  5. Display zooms out when taking screenshots

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display zooms out when taking screenshots: In the snipping too and lightshot this never happened before but it keeps doing this when I try to take screenshots. Which in turn, reduces the quality of my screenshots. Its getting annoying and If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. [img] 177604
  6. Taking a screenshot

Taking a screenshot: Hello Earlier I was able to take screenshot by pressing .... Shift + Windows + S key But after resetting my PC I am not able to take the screenshot the above mentioned way Please help...
  7. Taking screenshot

Taking screenshot: Guys help me take a screenshot. I have a type of keyboard where there are no keys for taking screenshots. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshot/c61117fd-5b72-4a03-812a-d5b545f526b3
  8. taking screenshots

taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1
  9. Taking screenshots

Taking screenshots: Using Lightshot for taking screenshots. Please how could I set hotkeys for this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/dbe20516-8404-409f-ba95-0dc31418770d
  10. Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording: The Screenshot and Screen Recording buttons in Office 365 are now inserted as ORANGE graphics. It also happens when I use my PrintScreen key and paste so may be more of a new Windows issue. Any ideas on how to fix this back to the normal white like it has always been since...