Windows 10: WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; THE THING IS THAT WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK AND IT ONLY WORKS WHEN THE CHARGER IS PLUGGED IN.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by itsmeabdu, Nov 19, 2019.

1. itsmeabdu Win User

WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK

THE THING IS THAT WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK AND IT ONLY WORKS WHEN THE CHARGER IS PLUGGED IN.

:)

itsmeabdu, Nov 19, 2019

2. Battery Charger for a Dell Laptop

At the shop we work at, costumer's sometimes actually forget the charger for us to work on there laptop, so we use this mega 15-20v changing laptop charger with 15+ adapters on a strip for all kinds of laptops. Its shifty but it chargers laptops and keeps them running pretty well.

Id get the exact charger though so you don't end up breaking your laptop battery over time.

3volvedcombat, Nov 19, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Laptop Chargers

Do laptop chargers have to be specific for the laptop or can I buy one for any laptop? I have a Gateway M-6750 in perfect condition but no charger to really use it. How much are they and where can I get one? Thank you!

OrbitzXT, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Toothless Win User

Laptop charger

So my laptop charger decided to crap out on me suddenly, and I need to for my classes and whatnot while my desktop awaits a motherboard replacement. Where is a good place to get laptop chargers online?

( Laptop is a HP Pavilion G7 1368DX )

Toothless, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. WHEN I TAKE OFF MY CHARGER. MY LAPTOP DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - OFF CHARGER LAPTOP

2. I want to take driver update off my laptop please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to take driver update off my laptop please.: I want to take driver update off my laptop please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-take-driver-update-off-my-laptop-please/97eff3d3-2201-4856-9b71-a3fadaf27af4"
  3. Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?: I haven't had this issue for a while and don't know what's wrong. When I plug in my laptop while watching any type of video it zooms in somewhere and turns black and white. I don't always have my laptop charged, and when its dying i'm watching videos. if anyone knows whats...
  4. My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop crashes when I plug it in the charger: Happy new years guy. I have a problem with my Laptop, it works very well when it is not connected to the charger, but when I plug it in it works only for 5-15 minutes then crashes and I have to force shutdown. I have noticed that if I turn off Background App it works smoothly...
  5. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop shut down when i remove the charger: hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I plugged in the charger it works but when I remove it, it turns off immediately so, please who can help me������...
  6. My laptop shut off when I unplugg it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shut off when I unplugg it: Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop, the battery shows it is fully charged but whenever I unplug it shuts off and it won't turn on until I plug it again. Sometimes it does turn on for a while but after some time it shuts off again....
  7. My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger

My laptop BSOD when I plug in my charger: Issue's in the subject, I keep getting a blue screen of death shortly after plugging in my charger. It only blue screens when I charge my computer, but when the battery is full everything is fine and i can keep it with the charging cable plugged in. I can't charge my laptop...
  8. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  9. When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  10. My charger is not working.

My charger is not working.: Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging....