Windows 10: When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

Discus and support When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had this problem for several months. When I plug my earphones which have microphone in them my friends can't hear me but I can hear them and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andon_03, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Andon_03 Win User

When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

I have had this problem for several months. When I plug my earphones which have microphone in them my friends can't hear me but I can hear them and it's very disturbing. I want to know where is the problem in the earphones or in the settings. Thank you in advance!

:)

Andon_03, Apr 2, 2019

2. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear... [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Cannot hear the people talk but I can hear the background music on beats headphones

So I plug in my beats headphones in the earphone jack and I can hear the sounds alright but when I want to watch a movie I can't hear the people talking or the volume is really low, I don't know how to fix this?

JonathonMoss, Apr 2, 2019
  4. When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

Earphones

when I plug my earphones into my laptop to listen to anything I can,t hear anything .I have even used other earphones and the same results nothing .How do I get my earphones working again

1. I have windows 8

geraldcassidy1, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear...

1. When I talk to somebody on Messenger with my earphones they can't hear me but I can hear... - Similar Threads - talk somebody Messenger

2. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  3. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  4. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  6. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  8. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  9. When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.: I have a new di chatCam my picture and when they are speaking it comes over good. But they can't hear me at all . Any ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-speak-no-one-can-hear-me-but-i-can-hear/e0571341-4645-49cb-b2f2-b6e869642094
  10. I cant hear anybody but they can hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant hear anybody but they can hear me: so i tried setting my default device and communications device and stuff, on discord tried using legacy audio system, all of the inputs and outputs are correct, they can hear me, but i cant hear anybody, i can still hear YouTube and stuff tho, i don't remember messing around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you messenger call with earphones on web