Windows 10: when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

Discus and support when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey yea so i have win 10 laptop prime minister laptop scheme and its touchscreen it was working perfectly fine but suddenly its not working right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mujtaba Murtaza Hassan, Jul 2, 2022.

1. when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

Hey yea so i have win 10 laptop prime minister laptop scheme and its touchscreen it was working perfectly fine but suddenly its not working right whenever i click down and to touch the app or something it touches up or clicks up and it does it everytime help me please its my fathers laptop and i dont want to ruin it

:)

Mujtaba Murtaza Hassan, Jul 2, 2022

2. windows 10 suddenly looks different, dont know what happen

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What happens exactly with the touch screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending windows updates?

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Also I suggest you to update the latest drivers from the manufactures website and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Right click start button win 10 nothing happens

Hi Ken,

What you've observed normally happens when the tablet mode is being activated on your computer. For us to verify if this has caused the problem, let's check if the tablet mode is on and have it turned off. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and click System.
    • Click Table mode in the left pane.
    • Look for Make Windows more touch–friendly when using your device as a tablet and turn it off.

Once done, check if you can now right-click the Windows key. Let us know how it goes so we can help you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 2, 2022
  4. when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

Edge emulating upward button

I cant type anything whenever i add a new tab. the process is this: i add a new tab, then i click on the "search or enter website" field and the pointer should stop in this field(the pointer is not the mouse, just where should the click stay, like a select),
    but it goes upwards pointing to the tab itself. also when i right click the tab, this "selection" moves in an infinite loop, upwards and going throw all the right click option.

if you dont understand is like the upwards button in keyboard is always pressed. i have checked my keyboard and its not the problem. i disconnected it and the pointer keeps on moving.

i also had a problem testing 3d paint, whenever i create a figure (2d o 3d) it moves upwards, like i was touching the keyboard's up button.

i have tested other apps, like chrome or the explorer, but it doesnt emulate the up button.

please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Juan PabloQuinteros, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

1. when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10 - Similar Threads - touch downloadwards clicks

2. random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why: DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff806508fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9233388c-0508-4327-8f9d-3353ce0d064a. not sure how to...
  3. random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why: DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff806508fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9233388c-0508-4327-8f9d-3353ce0d064a. not sure how to...
  4. random hanging and crashing is happening and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  7. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10: Hey yea so i have win 10 laptop prime minister laptop scheme and its touchscreen it was working perfectly fine but suddenly its not working right whenever i click down and to touch the app or something it touches up or clicks up and it does it everytime help me please its my...
  9. when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i touch downloadwards it clicks upwards i dont know why it happenes everytime win 10: Hey yea so i have win 10 laptop prime minister laptop scheme and its touchscreen it was working perfectly fine but suddenly its not working right whenever i click down and to touch the app or something it touches up or clicks up and it does it everytime help me please its my...
  10. I dont know why this is happening just now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont know why this is happening just now: I was messing with my mic settings trying to get my voicemod to work when i realized that my friends couldn't hear me anymore. I ran a microphone test i think in the "change system sounds" menu and now its saying that my detachable mic isn't plugged in. please help I don't...